What annoys you?

People who use your space when put luggage into the overhead compartment

8 Likes

Copped a dodgy bill at our hotel in Krakow (something that should have been signed for, but was someone else). They wouldnā€™t listen to me at the hotel but reported to NAB soon as I got back. They refunded it immediately, then the hotel refunded it too, but NAB then reversed the original. Only time Iā€™ve ever had to do it, but no complaints with the bank.

It seems to me that planes now have three overheads for every four seats.
I donā€™t see how that can work.

Point is you shouldnā€™t fill up the space above someone elseā€™s seat. Happened to me a week ago.

If you flyboften youā€™ll start to spot all the scum that do this. They donā€™t pay for excess baggage, then bring multiple bags, then put them all in the lockers above.

Qantas is ok, cause if you fly often you get to board first, so room for bags, and itā€™s mostly business people who tend to pack light and ā€˜get itā€™ when it comes to bag placement AND NOT PUTTING THEIR SEAT BACK!!!

Virgin, I am absolutely sure their overhead lockers are smaller, but they board the ruffnecks pretty early and they bring all their luggage on and then put their seat back.

I swear, one day I will deliver an airport/air travel rant that will go down in Blitz history.

1 Like

On a similar noteā€¦ I canā€™t stand it when I arrive home and someone has parked their car in front of my house. I understand itā€™s public space, but it still ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me.

6 Likes

Iā€™m getting my rant onā€¦

When you get off the plane and wait for bags, you stand a metre or two back from the carosel so you can see a bit each way.

Then some Fark stick appears out of no where and Stands. Right. In. Front. Of. You. Notwithstanding there is a further 200m of baggage carousel snaking its way around, they choose to stand. Right. There.

Sometimes I think Iā€™m being trolled by a higher power.

11 Likes

Bex, man.

1 Like

Internet outrage.

but then again that would make this thread a little bit ironic.

1 Like

I find it more annoying if itā€™s a neighbour. Weā€™ve got an unspoken agreement with the neighbours next door that we donā€™t park in front of each otherā€™s houses, but then you get a farkstick from the other side who does it.

1 Like

Yep, happens to me also.
My place is on a convex corner, the neighbourā€™s is at a ā€˜Tā€™ intersection also. So the neighbourā€™s kids donā€™t like parking in front of their place because theyā€™ve been swiped before. As I told them - itā€™s your car or my car, and I live ā€˜hereā€™.

Feeling like youā€™ve still got your sunglasses sitting on your head, ā€¦ for fkng hours after you took them off.

Iā€™m in an apartment with an off street car space. The space fronts on to the street and I often come home to find cars parked there instead of on the street. This has happened over whole weekends, but often itā€™s people picking up kids from a child care place a couple of doors down. Canā€™t clamp them or have them towed, been told the only thing I can do is to park behind them and block them in.

Get yourself some stickers:

To put on their car? Like ā€˜Inconsiderate Arsewipe on Boardā€™?

Exactly. Right across the windscreen on the drivers side.

2 Likes

Is it your place? Get yourself one of these, seen them at some serviced apartments one time, just like having a gate.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t anybody slash tyres anymore?

6 Likes

Some do. Watch carefully.

1 Like