What annoys you?

In my case, I contacted other air con service guys but none want to work on Brivis units.

See now thatā€™s where a site like Gum Tree & itā€™s ilk can come into their own I reckon.

Could put an ad on there asking for crew that would do the job,ā€¦ then they contact you and perhaps even compete for you business. Almost like putting it out for tender.

Youā€™d soon know if there was absolutely no one who would work on them at least.

Airtasker

1 Like

P ricks under 25 who u grandpa/maā€™s disabled parking sticker.

You honestly have no idea why people have the stickers and whether itā€™s justified or not - thereā€™s a lot of silent and hidden disabilities. You really donā€™t want to be the one who has a crack at a war vet whoā€™s got severe ptsd or an acquired brain injuryā€¦

That said, Iā€™ve got an aunt (by marriage) whoā€™s using her mumā€™s sticker.
Sheā€™s been dead 2 years.
Really, really grubby.

1 Like

Donā€™t need a Disabled sticker anyway, ā€¦ just need to put a pair of Drumsticks on the dash ā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

The part that needs replacing has a 5 year warranty which expired 5 months ago.

My wife used her mumā€™s work disable pass when we went into the city (she worked as a carer).

I hate when people who donā€™t have kids park in the parent bays at shopping centers. I yelled at a tradie who did that when it was bucketing with rain when I had the kids in the car.

Seriously, the spots are designated for parents with prams and as such are wider to accomodate them.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that always the way? ā€¦:roll_eyes:

Have a pretty decent size Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted system and it costs bugger all to run on cool. Even on heat cycle itā€™s not too bad, ours is on literally 24/7 all year round. Broke down 3 days before Xmas when it was about 38 degrees and the tech came out and initially quoted $7500 for a new system but after going through our paperwork found it to be about 6 months inside the 5 year warranty. Came back out the next day and fitted it. Their service was absolutely amazing

1 Like

TV remotes in hotel rooms with flat batteries
Really fkn annoying IMO

Although I did call the front desk years ago to complain I couldnā€™t turn on the TV to watch a late night replay of a Bombers game only to realise in the morning that Iā€™d been pointing the aircon remote at the TV :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

ā€˜parents with prams baysā€™

If half the parents didnā€™t have ā– ā– ā– ā–  off 4wds theyā€™d be just fine.

6 Likes

I donā€™t have a 4wd. What these bays stop is me dooring your car when I have to open it all the way to get my child safely in and out of their car seat. Also means I donā€™t have to navigate my super independent toddler who wonā€™t use a pram across a whole carpark.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I donā€™t think there is any jurisdiction that can enforce the parking spot for parents with prams. Itā€™s just kind of a Good Samaritan thing to not park there.

Naggers

I am the only one who sees the hypocrisy in this post or am I just reading it wrong?

1 Like

Depends if his mother in law went with them.

Fujitsu - for all your heating and cooling needs. Fujitsu.

my johnson.

edit: ahh wrong thread. sorry, this was meant to go in the overrated thread.

maybe it belongs here too?

1 Like

That thereā€™s no footy.
Iā€™d take an exhibition match in New Zealand between Freo and North.

1 Like