What annoys you?

I know right???

And that was before shipping, … which added another $45 or so AU, … whilst I have seen shipping costs for similar things, for about $17 AU.

Fkd if I know why the differences.

When you do the right thing by your feathered friends and provide a nice bird bath with fresh water and all they do is crap in it.

3 Likes

There’s a website where you can ship to an American address and from there it will ship to an australian address.

I know Aust Post also do this but the other website is a bit cheaper

1 Like

I had to send some documents to USA today and courier pickup could not happen until Monday, so I went to the local post office, paid $38 for an international express envelope, filled it all and took it back to the counter.

I was then told that Aust Post do not deliver to Post Office Boxes !! I said that this is a very large USA Company and there is no street address, and their rules are to send it to. PO Box. Nope cannot be done.

So a farking Post Office in Australia cannot send to a Post Office in USA.

1 Like

Maybe try email?

Quite often, the item may not ship to here, but there will be other vendors with the same item that will ship it - just so you know.

Edit: ah, looks like you already knew that.

1 Like

Finding a meal that all four of my kids will happily eat, only to end up hating it myself.

Stupid work e-learns that you’ve been forced to do before, but are forced to redo every 2 years because you work for a Government Department.

What constitutes corrupt behaviour? I’d venture to guess the same stuff as 2 years ago.

4 Likes

I wish !

Required to provide original documents

1 Like

Wrong. With the power of corruption and disenfranchisement you too can be the president of the US of A.

Here’s what I used to do, with 5 kids:

I cooked a meal. I was reasonable about chili, etc.
If anyone didn’t want it, I pointed to the cupboard - “make your self a sandwich”.
It doesn’t take that long for taste buds to develop after that.,

the fact that myki’s expire.

5 Likes

There is…
filter > International shipping > ships to Australia

Doesn’t appear in the Aus portal, for obvious reasons.

Nifty plug in with the different sellers. Can be annoying when one seller has one size/version but doesn’t ship here.

1 Like

Heard a few too many horror stories with these to make it worth trying to save the couple of bucks.

People who go to the movies and think they’re starring in an episode of Gogglebox.

1 Like

You just wanted to watch Rocky Horror in peace?

1 Like

Used the Aust Post one twice, worked well for me

Yeah, it was on a double bill with the Blues Brothers

2 Likes

C7 broadcasting ice dancing when they should be broadcasting the men’s downhill event. What the Hell do they think they’re doing?

Showing curling on the megawall, but never actually showing curling.

(AFAIK)

1 Like