What annoys you?

I’m sure ice dancing has an audience but would you rather see a couple of dorks prancing about on an ice rink or a skier flying down an Olympic downhill course at speeds approaching 160km/h with little more than a helmet for protection?

Packing up a tent.

1 Like

The secret is to roll it into its bag.

I just bought a 10 person instant pop up one. Weighs 30kg

1 Like

What annoys the crap out of me is the Herald Suns obsession with SUPERCOACH. Every day we get bombarded with multiple articles about why you should or shouldnt have this or that player in your supercoach team from so-called experts .
SUPERCOACH SUPERCOACH SUPERCOACH

Get me out of here …

1 Like

The horror stories have been from the third parties (shipitto, and others)
Aus Post are just expensive.

I don’t get them…

It’s not an obsession. It’s the only thing keeping the HS afloat.

I just got bitten by a wasp!

They really hurt! I found putting ice on the bite helped reduce the pain.

Bitten or stung?

1 Like

I have an infected hangnail. The pain is excruciating. And it looks so innocuous I’m embarrassed by how much it hurts.

What is a hangnail?

gotta watch them Protestants

3 Likes

The bit of skin that can grow on the side of the finger nail.

Oh wow, I just looked it up and realised I had one last week. Get them every now and then, never knew what they were, just assumed I cut myself there

Chew it off ya wuss!

2 Likes

Yep they are very painful, try this (my mum’s remedy), soak for about 5 minutes in very warm salty water. Snip off the skin as close to the base as possible with some nail clippers, dab a bit of Bedadine or any antiseptic cream on it.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Ha, now I have a name for that.

had a hangnail get infected once, squeezed it and shot puss all over the bathroom mirror, interesting colour.

Or anything that comes in a bag thats designed to fit an item but only when it’s factory packed.

3 Likes