What annoys you?

Jack knifed trucks

Likewise, when you are in a narrow street and make way for another car coming the other way, and they don’t give you a thank you wave.

7 Likes

Yep, happens alot in Brunswick. Also the ■■■■■■■ who after you have let through some others, speed up hoping you will let them in too. I just move the car put a bit and force them to stop and give way.

I find alot of women don’t say thank you.

3 Likes

People who text while they’re driving.

3 Likes

Or who are at the lights and text

3 Likes

Not only is it annoying it is very dangerous

Insomnia

2 Likes

But you get so much more free time!

Sorry, inappropes.
Hope it gets better for you.

There’s a Japanese Wasp (or Hornet, whichever is smaller) which, when their nest is invaded by a hornet (or wasp, whichever is larger) mob it with numbers and cook it to death.

The only thing wrong with BB is the cameras. Locking every attention seeking bogan into a McMansion on the gold coast is a win-win situation.

2 Likes

Don’t lose sleep over your inappropriate comment.

Even more inappropriate?

2 Likes

I though it was the other way around. A type of bee, that collectively raise the temperature around invading wasps and kill them that way.

1 Like

It’s definitely one or the other.

1 Like

Riding motorbike home last night, very nearly dark, raining, passed a woman driving along with no lights on, holding her phone out in front of her face having a chat. 10 minutes later and 5km up the road she comes past me, still on the phone, still no lights. Peered in her window and tooted her and I swear she didn’t even notice as she turned the corner. Might be the first time in my life I wished I was a cop.

6 Likes

Selfies annoy me

2 Likes

the ‘mouth semi-open trying to look surprised where there is literally nothing to be surprised about selfie’ is the worst… having said that looking at people trying to take them always makes me chortle

1 Like

BA

3 Likes

they are all just as bad.

its even worse when I see adults in multiple poses, trying to grab that ‘perfect’ selfie.

here’s a tip - they all look $hit, you look like a farking adolescent that just got their first smart phone and mum and dad finally gave them permission to join insta/snap/whatever other apps kids are using these days

farking grow up - and FARK Carlton

[end rant]

1 Like

Selfie-sticks should be sold with a can of lube.

Just less pain for the selfier when you crack the sads with them.

4 Likes

When the neighbor’s dog starts barking at 3am in the morning and they don’t do anything to stop it.