What annoys you?

Selfies is short for ‘Upyourselfies’

1 Like

work at a small business, boss takes 2 hour lunches then leaves 2 hours early… i dunno, as soon as he checks out i check out, i hope he is aware of that and isnt expecting me to do any fkg work

Wow, I’d sack you.

3 Likes

its a bit hard when every decision/ form of correspondence has to go through him first

but id probably sack me too :slight_smile:

Great managers make great workplaces, the reverse is also true.

So I have a shaver (a cheaper one admittedly) and I charge it for 8 hours and it literally gives me a burst of 8 seconds of use.

Sheesh. I charge mine for an hour and get about a month.

Tried that for a while. Didn’t take long to work out normal old razors are faster, more reliable and closer shavers.

1 Like

Yeah but my facial hair grows quick and I look like a dipsh*t clean shaven (more so than usual), so usually I clean shave Saturday, have a bit by Monday, but then by Friday it’s longer and looking unruly. And I didn’t want to fork out over $100 for a close shaver.

Being the only club not to have updated their player listings.

1 Like

Ditto

People not listening to their voice messages and then calling back to say they had a missed call and asking why you called . And people not passing on messages , then angry customer rings up wondering why they haven`t been contacted .

Lost count how many times that happened this week

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

in fairness, everytime i want to listen to a voice message it wants me to set it up.

the automated message you had before is fine thanks vodafone you bunch of bricks.

Depends on what type of message-leaver you are.
My sister, for example, will leave a 5 minute message on my phone, and then repeat everything to me when I call back. So I don’t listen to her messages, since it’s pointless.

Actually, it’s become worse than that with my younger sister. She will never answer her phone, always letting it go to message bank. She does this, she tells me, because ‘she returns the call when it’s convenient’. I explained to her that her ‘convenience’ may not be my ‘convenience’, and that if we both did what she did, we’d never actually speak on a phone. Which followed with her calling me a ■■■■. Which I am, of course, but that’s another matter.

2 Likes

I leave straight forward and clear messages with a name , company name , phone number and the reason i called . But sometimes you get eddie the expert who says they can take the query and when it gets too hard they say they will get the original person you called to ring you, and they don`t ring.

I take it you don`t talk to your sister much ?

Hmmm. Well, we used to talk quite a bit and were fairly close. We’ve kinda drifted apart in many way in life I guess. We’ve become quite philosophically divided. Added to that, she is pretty diplomatic, while I have little time for small-chat and diplomacy with those close to me, and prefer to get straight to the point.

Life is like that . I talk to my brother occasionally ,but that`s no big deal. No malice in it , it is just the way it is .

Yep - can be sad, on reflection, but just life, I guess.
Wow, this has become a d&m :slight_smile:

At least we all have Bomberblitz to turn to :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When someone leaves a super long message, then says their number super fast, so you gotta listen to it 6-7 times to hear the ■■■■■■ thing.

6 Likes