What annoys you?

Any excuse to post this again.
Language warning. Big one.

6 Likes

the soccer ones are just really really embarrassing and bizarre

1 Like

WTF happened to the footy live app?

What do you mean? I know one of the owners.

bottom nav bar

It disappears when you’re in a match but yeah feels a bit clunky

Realising you didn’t put your phone on the charger overnight

3 Likes

Someone’s in the office has a ‘best friend’ who is dying of cancer. All this person talks about is how bad itll be if she dies near her upcoming exam, as it will distract her.

fk me.

1 Like

When you ask for a cabbage and give you a cauliflower.

Specific I know.

Weirdly I know a guy who used to code for that app…

there was a bloke walking down the street with a cabbage on a lead and collar .I asked him what 's with cabbage on the lead ? he replied “I thought it was a collie”

4 Likes

When life gives you a Cauliflower, … make Cauliflowerade.

2 Likes

When your partner of 10 years decides that because she can’t have kids she doesn’t actually know what she wants from life, but apparently it doesn’t involve being in a relationship.

Sounds like you’re going through a tough time. Sounds like she is too. Hugs.

Ah that sounded more dramatic than it was supposed to. Thanks hun, but that’s life…just annoying that she decided to waste 10 good years of my life in the process :grin:

On the flip side, the single scene is crazy compared to when I last seen it.

3 Likes

I hope it doesn’t sound like a flippant throw-away line - but maybe try and see it as 10 years of experience and learning, instead of wasted?
Then again, I know nothing about your situation, so I shouldn’t assume.

Too old to be your Wingman, Mr Black, but they are out there, so keep looking.

Try https://www.pof.com

Key man in my office got screwed over by cheating Wife of 12 years. Got on to Plenty of Fish, had a hell of a time, telling us blokes in my office all about it, and now has the most wonderful girlfriend.

When some works been booked in 3 months in advanced to be done to the house and they call ‘oh sorry this projects goign 1 day over we’ll do it thursday and friday (yes good friday)’, then on thursday (today) they call ‘sorry can’t do it til tuesday’

■■■■■■■ what?

The way that people in meetings, discussing interaction with other groups, use “reaching out”. Maybe it’s just me, but it makes me cringe.

4 Likes

Management speak could be a thread on its own

1 Like