What annoys you?

When your mates are so freakin’ perfect, and getting the #1 trend spot on YouTube.

Seriously, Logan is da man. And this video seriously undersells his talent and salemanship. Back on American Ninja Warrior this year again, too. Plus in the World Triathlon Championship. And high-powered executive etc. It’s disgusting.

2 Likes

When others beat you to the library and borrow the books you need for an essay.

1 Like

Collingwood player gets suspended $5k fine for match betting. Dean Wallis got suspended for 14 matches for match betting.

They’re not really boomerangs though are they? Three sided / armed throw into the air gadgets thingos are nothing like the aboriginals used…

1 Like

I don’t get how that little yellow parachute opens up and then disappears when it hits.

1 Like

Yeah, they used four-armed ones!

Ha! So, as I said, completely different! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I wonder if there are any aeronautical engineers out there who can explain the aerodynamic differences between the styles and how they individually behave, and what constitutes a boomerang and what doesn’t.
I feel that guy is using fraudulent equipment and techniques in order to claim fame.

The simple answer is it’s a boomerang if it returns due to gyroscopic precession caused by asymmetrical lift.

Generally speaking, rangs with more wings don’t travel as far (more wings = more lift, and they also have more weight at the centre of mass).

Hmmm :thinking: ok then.

I know it’s digressing, but I think you’ll get a kick out of this, @theDJR

2 Likes

Where’s my fking sieve??? Dammit!!

You making pasta tonight too?

Not this time. Was all about Yorkshires for the traditional Easter Sunday beef roast.

Still can’t find the fkn thing. :roll_eyes: How the hell do you lose a sieve?? ffs.

Bells swell failing early and calling off the comp 2 days in a bluddy row when you’ve got the time off to indulge in a bit of couch time & armchair envy.

Now watch it come good tomorrow when I haven’t. :angry:

Waking up to 3 screaming people about religion. WTF cool your jets it’s 7am

Anyone you know suddenly become a Pastafarian?

1 Like

Are you kidding me?

All the time, … it’s the fastest growing religion in town!!

Have to be a pretty stoned one to mistake a sieve for a colander though eh? :wink:

2 Likes

This is a riddle.

Farking pedestrians who don’t farking look where they’re going.

How did it get to this?

1 Like