What annoys you?

So you’re all talking about a revolution?

Ransomware attacks at work :flushed:

My back hurts.

We have a tv in our office. Commonwealth games every day. I’m fine with that.

What I’m not fine with is the ■■■■■■ sd resolution. Is it so hard to find the hd channel 7? Really? If i wanted the world to be blurry I’d smear Vaseline in my eyes.

4 Likes

Sounds like it’s an older telly. No mp4 encoding.

F***ing mice!

Everyone else is grizzling about how hot it is, and the local hardware is going through a consignment of mouse traps every week. I saw 2 of the little swine skittering across the living room this morning, and I’ve plugged all the weeper gaps in the brickwork and laid 4 traps (loaded with peanut butter) 10 minutes ago. One went off a couple of minutes ago so I’d better check that out. Unlike me, they’re very sensitive.

Won’t use bait because that has ramifications all the way up the food chain.

Flies too! They sh*t me to tears.

Anyone wants to point out why an omniscient and omnipotent god put mice and flies on this earth, they can f**k right off!

3 Likes

To keep industrial kitchens honest.

To spread disease in order to keep the number of humans down so they don’t spread like a virus across the globe consuming and destroying everything in their path…

4 Likes

One of the little seebohms has bitten the dust anyway.

And @Slowstu, they need to slow down research into preventing diseases that do the same thing.

1 Like

Funnily enough they quite often use mice to do the testing…so if we had less mice, they wouldn’t be able to test as much and therefore not be able to find cures to diseases and so reduce life expectancy which will result in a reduction in the number of humans and thereby solve the overpopulation problem.

So less mice, which was your original annoyance.

Lol. When I lived up in the Wimmera I went through several mouse plagues, and believe me mate, there aint nothin’ you can do about it if their numbers are big enough bar hope they don’t carry you off in your sleep.

Good luck.

Fun for the kids with a plank of wood, though.

2 Likes

“How pregnant is she?”

Ummmm…completely?

4 Likes

If only that sort of mistake was almost unique.

1 Like

Don’t think they’re quite that bad here. Although that goes against the grain.

1 Like

The English language is just a little bit dead

You’re all mean.

Bruce and basil will be back next week for footy.

1 Like

I chuck mothballs in the roof cavity to keep the possums and mice out. If it drives the mice into the house itself, the cat pays its dues.