What annoys you?

Too many game day threads.

1 Like

ā€œAddictingā€

Average?

Pretty average, some of them, yes.

Thereā€™s a plauge on or something for sure, ā€¦ went to Bunnings a few weeks back to get a Noosi ā„¢, as the old wooden jobs were just useless. Ninja mice or something, 2 weeks of loading with PB and all other manner of baits proved useless, they just took them with no consequence.Anyway, it was clear they were a wide ranging problem, as all the Noosis were gone, and tere was a full pallet of Ratsack right beside the checkout, ā€¦ but I went these barsstards, ā€¦

and everytime theyā€™ve gone off, they have taken out another, never missed.

Highly recommended.

I get the Ratsak black plastic jobbies and load with a small amount of peanut butter.

Pretty easy to set, empty and reset. Iā€™ve been told peanut butter is miles more effective than cheese. Seems to work pretty well. I usually chuck on a glove to carry the little swine to the green bin.

Trust me, ā€¦ these buggers come pre loaded with something irrestible, ā€¦ and they are so simple to set, and you never have to go anywhere near touching the little fckers,

I just wish Iā€™d actually made them. So simple, and yet so effective,

They look pretty much the same as the Ratsak ones. Maybe the attractant is different. I paid $7.50 for 2, but saved myself a 60km drive by buying locally.

Did my Warrnambool trip Wednesday.

I just have to make sure thereā€™s no way I step on them. Theyā€™re pretty sensitive.

When your young Nephew gets his 1st Senior Guernsey, (Wing!!) and you say ā€œSure mate, of course Iā€™ll drive all the way to Koo Wee fkn woop woop, to watch you play, ā€¦ Wouldnā€™t miss it!ā€, ā€¦ and then after a beautiful week full of perfect footy weather ā€¦

Fek! :persevere:

2 Likes

Best rat poison is called Tom Cat, itā€™s the blue plastic one, but I think the poison is different and more effective than the rat sack ones.

Last one I found was 90% dead, bleeding from a few places on the front step. Scooped him into a plastic bag and placed in the bin.

Wife wakes me at 2am and says. ā€œI need you to go out and kill that mouse with a shovel, just to make sure itā€™s dead, Iā€™m worried it will escapeā€. FFS thatā€™s brutal

When youā€™re nearing the bottom of a box of BBQ shapes and you look in and realize there isnā€™t much seasoning left in the bag to pour into your mouth and down your shirt.

8 Likes

Ideal hierarchy for mine, each one locked when the other is created

• game day thread
  • game review thread
  • changes thread
  • the team thread
1 Like

this

1 Like

Those threads exist on perpetuity

we need MORE

Needs more Hooker Back for mine

Also the,

2018 why are we still ā– ā– ā– ā–  thread
2019 why are we still ā– ā– ā– ā–  thread

Just roll them over each year.

1 Like

If Hooker goes back we will have the hooker forward threads starting. Maybe even Hurley forward might get dusted off.

One of the Comm Games Road Race commentators just told us that Mark Kavendish is one of the worldā€™s ā€œmost winingestā€ sprinters.

No. No no no no no. Cannot be allowed to catch on here.

2 Likes

sunday games after a flogging the week before

2 Likes