What annoys you?

Probuild

I have many doors in my house. Distinct lack of proportionate amount of gyms.

1 Like

When you are walking on a busy CBD footpath and the person in front of you just stops. That annoys me.

3 Likes

Trades that don’t show up!! If you say you’re coming to look at the job on Sunday arvo then ■■■■■■ well show up!!

I posted about the job on Facebook and little do they know that I’ll shane them on there for stuffing me around.

1 Like

Whereabouts are you?

I may know someone to recommend.

Thanks, but after 4 no shows someone actually turned up!!

1 Like

Whichever ■■■■■■ designed Baby Bjorns.
Clearly a woman.
Or a castrated man.

They’re great if baby is calm.
But every time 11month old gets excited going out for a walk - which is every time he sees a car… bird… tree… dog… house… he goes kick kick kick kick kick on my aggots, like a boxer on a speedball

Fuuuuuuuuuck

So I’m walking along with baby strapped to my front and both hands clasped in front in a protective fashion.

3 Likes

Dig out the old cricket box.

2 Likes

People who form blockades on the right side of the escalator in peak-hour time at the train station.

People who plant themselves near motionless in right lanes on the freeway.

What.a.thread.

Getting kicked in the vagina isn’t much fun either.

2 Likes

The sportsbet ads drive me up the wall. Especially the bloke that does the voice over.
'ey fellas
fark off

3 Likes

buy an apartment.

Day before settlement (yesterday) the conveyancer farks up the name on some documents to be provided to the bank several times over and as a result is lodging them right at the last moment (bank required the docs before 12pm yesterday, conveyancer is trying to fix it all at 11.45am)

We get the documents signed and she sends them to the bank, I assume all is good.

Get an email from conveyancer today (settlement day) saying that ‘oh settlement cant proceed today as the vendor has insufficient funds to discharge their mortgage over the property and will thus require the deposit money to be transferred to them under s24 of the sale of land act, once that has happened settlement will proceed, we anticipate the funds will be transferred tomorrow’. She then tells me that I should see this as a ‘blessing in disguise’, as we probably wouldnt have been able to settle today because the bank isnt ready to settle, we could have been charged penalty interest etc etc’

phewf, crisis averted I think to myself.being a first home buyer i take her at face value, but begin to search the section she referred to

While doing so the bank contacts me. They say we cant settle today because the conveyancer was late in providing certain documents to them. I tell them that the conveyancer has told me that settlement could not occur because the vendor requires the deposit money to be transferred to him to discharge his mortgage. Banker said ‘yes the conveyancer told me that the vendor would be required to dip into the deposit money to discharge the mortgage but thats not the reason for the delay’.

I call conveyancer and ask her to explain how the section she quoted to me works. She explains that it allows the real estate agent to transfer the deposit money to the vendors solicitor. I then say, ‘so my understanding is that all this is to happen at settlement, is that correct?’, she responds with ‘yes thats correct’, I then further ask ‘so if the bank were provided the documents on time, it would not be an issue that the vendor would have had to dip into the deposit funds to discharge their mortgage’, she responds with ‘yes thats correct’.

unless im misunderstanding the whole situation, the solicitor is just bullshitting about the whole ‘vendor not having enough funds and needing to dip into his deposit money’ thing, to cover her own ■■■?

I dont need to move tomorrow, so I dont care that settlement will be delayed by a day, but just the dishonesty has fkg ■■■■■■ me off. Flog.

1 Like

I dont particularly like that fireman on the NRMA ad who wants to squeeze the life right out of that poor sick Koala.

It should be an offence to drive at 10kmh or more under the limit in an overtaking lane in good conditions …4 demerit points. I’m sure some plonkers do it just to be vindictive.

And my perennial…dip your freaking high beams to oncoming traffic…or if you’re not the lead car in a convoy.

1 Like

Put him on your back

3 Likes

It’s what I ended up doing, because it was killing my back.

A real mine field buying or selling property . I got screwed by a conveyancer when selling my house to buy another . They had the settlement date changed on the house i was selling 2 or 3 times before it went through and didnt pick up that part of the property i was buying wasnt on the title. It was an unfenced paddock that didnt actually belong to the house property. I tried to back out during the cooling off period ,but the bank screwed me with that ,too. I ended up with 1/2 of what i thought i was buying. To make things worse , water tanks servicing my place were on part of the paddock i didnt own. I sold the place within 18 months using a proper solicitor who wrote all the messy saga into the contract so i could sell it legally without repercussions .Next place i bought i had a surveyer measure the place and ended up with an extra 3/4 of an acre that was incorrectly fenced.In my humble opinion, the lesson in this one is to measure everything and use a solicitor for selling a property.

There is a charge for going too slow, but I’m not sure how slow is too slow.

Our one doesn’t let you do that.

Agreed