What annoys you?

I breezed through the tree permit by including a reference from the same authorities as to the life span of the tree species in that location.

No, not particularly. Thought she was, but now I’ve opened a good wine and nobody’s going to drink it

Guess it will keep for the post Fark Carlton consumption!

2 Likes

breaking in new shoes.

My Mac packed up today and is up on blocks at the local repair shop.

Co-incidentally, the first time it fell over was in trying to load Blitz.

But then, got to different stages of the reboot process before coming to a screaming halt.

So there’s two things…BomberBlitz and Reboot (or his previous persona, anotherfnreboot).

2 Likes

When you agree on a price with a plumber, ask for it in writing three times then on the day they are due to do the job tell me the price is completely different.

Then they lecture me about how they have lots of jobs blah blah blah.

Don’t want my business, just say so.

tell the ■■■■ to get ■■■■■■ or you’re lodging a claim at vcat.

we’ve been dogged around by some absolute ■■■■ tradies recently and the threat vcat gets them to at least not be so overtly criminal.

had some doors installed at my mum’s that weren’t bolted into the frame properly or adjusted so now because of her rheumatoid arthritis she can’t even open up the doors to get fresh air in the house. which was the whole ■■■■■■■ point of these doors.

dero ■■■■■.

forgot to mention, installs still going on when it should’ve been completed the week before easter.

2 Likes

People who text and drive annoy me.

Seriously saw a motorcyclist get hit the other day (dont know if the driver was on their phone) but as a casual bike rider I see far too many people texting while driving.

Its just so common these days.

As a driver of a tall vehicle - I see maybe 1 in 5 people using a phone while driving.
I’m thinking of making a sign and holding it up against the window:
GET OFF THE FARKIN PHONE ■■■■■■■■!

But then I might be mistaken for being a nutter.
which of course - would not be incorrect…

4 Likes

Yep I’ve noticed its more common now compared to when I first started riding about 10 years ago.

I think all road users including pedestrians and riders/cyclists should be reminded people to get off their phones.

I have on more than one occasion and most people are apologetic with an almost guilty ‘you caught me’ type response.

By far the most common dangerous behaviour on roads now

2 Likes

Tell them you’re taking up pitbull breeding.

Not even a big job.

Got this text later; “due to your unwillingness to cover costs we are unable to do the job”.

■■■■ you.

Absolutely hate tall vehicles! Obstruct my view of traffic.

1 Like

Well, crouch down and see underneath me then, shortarse.

4 Likes

Thats what you get for a cash job from a wog. Hire a real tradie next time you tight-■■■■.

As a wog, i’d never trust a wog to do it anyway.

2 Likes

I’m much the same. Does that make us racists?

A realist

1 Like

farkorf …I’m a wog!
(ok you’re right)

Why?