What annoys you?

I am making a rare post in this thread.

What annoys me is ROYAL FARKING WEDDINGS and all the sycophants in the media who come out to report breathlessly and at nauseating length on this farking crap.

6 Likes

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

But what about the dress. lol

I want to be a princess :heartpulse::princess::crown::dress::two_hearts::horse::point_right::ok_hand:

1 Like

Only when the dog chews up the remote and you are stuck on the 13th ABC Royals repeat. At least the cat is a a Republican, moves to another room in disgust.

I’ll be giving Will Ferrell’s commentary a go.

The royal ■■■■■■■ wedding. If I hear one more thing about it I will kill myself.

2 Likes

the american priest at the royal wedding.

Watching Carlscum get beaten by Melbourne after they beat us.

A sudden uncontrollable sneeze while you’ve got a mouthful of food.

1 Like

or drink.

sometimes you just gotta like the stamp and send it… across the room.

Tailgaters. Particularly in the rain. Back the f*** off - you need to be at a safe enough distance and a safe enough speed that if I need to slow or stop suddenly, you don’t run into the back of me.

3 Likes

How’s the new vroom vroom?

1 Like

hehehe it’s lovely!!! and I’d very much like it to stay that way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Royal Wedding. Now go honour your promise.

3 Likes

Bank ads, where they carry on as if they’re the mutt’s nuts.

They should have a disclaimer along the lines of “hope you lot haven’t been watching the news about the Royal Commission or watching 7.30 or Four Corners”.

2 Likes

RIP alex.94.f 1994-2018

2 Likes

dodgy hamstrings. specially as an old bloke.

Heard some rats in the roof. Bought a big steel trap from bunnings. Worked twice, but the last three nights l have set trap, and the next day the bait is gone, the trap door is closed but no rat.
I’ve tested the plate and its very sensitive, and the door is closing at some point. Cant work out how they are doing it. Unless they can work together with one blocking the trap from closing while the other gets the bait and crawls out. Surely they aren’t that smart.

Maybe you’ve got one Mother of a Rat on your hands??