What annoys you?

agreed

Liqueur chocolates. Rancid.

2 Likes

You know when you wait in line for takaway and there are people who will wait until they get to the front of the line until they cast their eyes upwards to the board to then start thinking about what to order.

Those people are a blight on society.

12 Likes

Fark Carltoon and all associated people and surrounding spaceā€¦ had car accident on the way to VFL. Didnā€™t even make it to the game. Everyone ok, car not so much :frowning:ļø:frowning:ļø

2 Likes

I ate a whole farkin bunch of them once - was camping, and I took this pack of about two dozen. I thought they were a gimmick, but they really really farked me up. Spent about 3 hours with my face in the mud barfing. All the pot I had been smoking probably had something to do with it though.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s good Hoffy.

1 Like

I like the ones that are the shape of a little bottle, wrapped in silver paper with whatever liqueur or rum is in them.

Donā€™t see much of them anymore although, some continental deliā€™s have them still.

Theyā€™re the ones, miss-ellie. Little farkers they are. Someone gave them to me for a pressie.

1 Like

Not surprised you where throwing up if you had 2 dozen of them. :slightly_smiling_face:

hahaā€¦I thought they were just stupid cordial - yeah, I was a bit smashed.

:rofl:

People who take the lift down one storey.

3 Likes

Or up one storey. Unless youā€™re carrying something* then just take the stairs

*extra weight is not an excuse

This guy was a twenty-something tradie.

that lunchbox is heavy mate.

His wallet is even heavier

shithouse umpiring

1 Like

No.

That farkin ump from last night - standing the fark there, staring at some carnty giant dragging on Langfordā€™s jumper as he was trying to get to the ballā€¦and ā€¦farkin play onā€¦farkfarkfark

5 Likes

It was a nice contrast when later the maggot pulled a free out of his Rse penalising Langford when he took a mark in front of goal.

1 Like