What annoys you?

Needing to take a slash in the early morning so that you can go back to sleep. But you cbf getting out of bed because its too farking cold.

4 Likes

The correct answer to “is this going up?”, is “Eventually”.

When live chat with a company clearly has too many open chats at once. You can tell when there is ages between questions.

Your full name (5 minutes later)
You dob (5 minutes later)
Your address (5 minutes later).

FFS.

Delivery drivers who reckon it’s OK to block a lane when they park

1 Like

once got blocked in at a work carpark for 30 minutes while one was unloading a truck not in the designated loading zone…

After my recent search for new employment, what really got me annoyed was not hearing back regarding whether an application was successful or not. This even happened with some places I was called in for an interview. Even just an auto-generated email would’ve been enough…

My record for a callback for 2nd round was 14 months after first round.
I genuinely had no idea what this HR woman was talking about for a good 2 minutes.

3 Likes

Did you get a full half hour of the “I’m just leaving” wave and “look, I’m running” run-walk?

Reckon the blokes leaving the engine running are asking for it.

This weeks Essendon injury report.

They are being very careful and taking it slow with Joey D, as he is an important player.

Why the Fark didn’t they understand this when they played him for three months. I reckon Edna must be seething !

4 Likes

Yeah, but the Sydney Swans are spewing.

4 Likes

Colleagues at work who eat a bowl of cereal at their desk when they arrive to work :flushed:

Quite agree. The sound of cereal getting scoffed is not pleasant.

People who eat lunch at their desk to show how dedicated they are.

■■■■.
Off.

4 Likes

Also, the Panadol bridesmaid who’s got it all together…
You’ve left your basket of petals on the ground for the boys to mess with, and you can’t find the bride and her dad when they’re standing a few feet away.

Coworkers who conplain about the cold/heat, but wear the exact same clothes all year round.

What are you, 4?

4 Likes

You.
For reminding me of Bundaberg.
‘Ooooh, it’s cold today.’
‘You’re wearing a short-sleeved shirt, moron!’

People who complain about the weather in generall

" There’s no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothing", Billy Connolly

1 Like

TUNA!!!

Have some f*cking consideration.

And it’s not the sound of it either.

1 Like

Or when they ■■■■■■■ microwave their tuna pasta

2 Likes