What annoys you?

I banned desk eating at my last job.

Lunch is break time. Break time is “not working” time. Fk off to the kitchen and watch Ellen.

1 Like

id rather work than watch ellen.

5 Likes

1 hour lunch breaks suck

■■■■ you all, I eat tuna pasta at my desk.

8 Likes

tuna and pasta are two things that do not belong together. just from a taste/ texture perspective. its festy.

2 Likes

Tuna brings back memories of tuna casserole at kinder and spewing up because of lactose intolerance.

1 Like

Tuna Surprise!

Uh huh, … only been a thing for like, … forever …

Spaghetti con Tonno, is a simple and straightforward favorite among Italians. The island of Sicily contains numerous fishing villages that are responsible for catching much of Italy’s seafood, including most of its tuna, so it is safe to say that Pasta con Tonno is of Sicilian origin.

Though the exact date of its creation is unknown, it is said to be at least a century old; Giuseppe Garibaldi, Italian national hero and a key figure in the movement to unify Italy, was said to have eaten it upon his arrival in the Sicilian city of Marsala in the year 1860.

2 Likes

do you want more or less?

Its delicious. I had lots of vegies and anchovies and gorgonzola too.

1 Like

Flexibility. Let people choose 1/2 hour and go home 30 minutes earlier or you take the hour and finish at thr normal time.

Like if you’re eating a sandwich and a bit of fruit it doesn’t take that long. Plus I like going home earlier rather than sticking around wasting halfa doing SFA.

4 Likes

My boss at a place I used to work was extremely inflexible with hours. It ■■■■■■ me off no end because the company policy was for flexibility and I wasn’t in a customer facing role or even a role that needed me on site to be honest.
Most of the team worked long hours anyway, but she was inflexible with the odd day of leaving early or working from home.
Needless to say I’m no longer there despite really liking the work. She’s a classic example of people leaving a job because of their manager. I’d go back in a heartbeat if they got rid of her and so would others who have left before and since.

2 Likes

just because its old, doesnt make it good.

The fact it;s still here and a Google search for Tuna Pasta nets About 127,000,000 results (0.60 seconds) doesn’t mean anything ?

Yes, … it is just you.

yeah well this is the “what annoys you” thread, and not the “what annoys you but cant be that bad because other people like it” thread.

and by that logic, adolf hitler must be half as popular as tuna pasta because he netted 64,000,000 results in the same time.

2 Likes

Yeah,… but it’s not the “Tuna an Pasta do not belong together” lie perpetration thread either. :smirk:

tuna pasta annoys me.

there you go,

2 Likes

Lol, … fair enough. Not a big fan myself TBH, … Tuna Mornay though, :yum:

People being pedantic when they full well get the fkg point.

1 Like

Pillocks that don’t get it, … and never will.