What annoys you?

How much do hospitals love a good (bad) acrostic?

Funniest health promotion I’ve seen was when they did “swallowing week” which ran through international steak & ■■■■■■■ day

1 Like

Steak and what day?

1 Like

Sausage.

Mate that’s every night in my house. Mrs puts dinner down, I take a seat,

“DOES IT TASTE OK??”

You can CLEARLY see I havent eaten any yet.

1 Like

AND THEN intently stares at you as you take first bite

She’s establishing a pattern.
Eventually will come the puffer fish dinner.

1 Like

perth umpires doing perth games

Next door’s cat jumping the fence and using my garden as its personal shithouse.

Any suggestions for dealing with said feline that aren’t illegal and/or too inhumane.

It will likely have a fave area, yes?

Cats always dig and bury their scat, … would suggest laying multiple mouse traps in said area, as you would for rabbit traps. They don’t hurt the thing, … but they do frighten the crap out of it, … which may defeat the purpose I suppose …lol, … at least initially, … but after a few good frights, it should piss off for good.)

I lived with a cat once upon a time, and could not abide it getting on benches, tables etc, and eating stuff when our backs were turned, … a few of these babies loaded with tasty morsels sorted it after the little thief had about 3 heart attacks. it never jumped up there again.

1 Like

Orange peel on the garden beds; worn out pens or pencils ( pointy end up) placed strategically in garden beds/pot plants.

1 Like

chilli powder and pepper

1 Like

How I would never ever ever fix that problem is tripping the kid up so he eats dirt and then the parents come over and take him out of the way and suspect nothing of you because kids that age are spazzes and trip over all the time and haven’t got the proprioceptive ability to realise someone did it to them so won’t dob you in anyway. Nope, I would never do that and never suggest it to anyone.

1 Like

Orange peel or orange scented anything. Or lay around a few sheets of foil. Cats dislike both of those.

Long term solution is examine the relationship you have with that neighbour which led to them teaching the cat to do that.

1 Like

Get a dog

2 Likes

dropped back a status tier with the airline frequent flyer program, first time in a decade with no lounge access for domestic and international travel.

at least it means im traveling less and more time with the family, i guess…but they don’t have to battle it out at the departure gate and line up to board with the savages!

Join us.

2 Likes

You aren’t very good at cooking?

if i didnt know better, that looks like Jetstar. But i dont see any people in Bintang singlets coming on with boogie baords, or entering from the back when theyre sitting at the front and vice versa.

6 Likes

My wife was on the receiving end of a verbal tirade by a bloke for no known reason at school pick up today. She is not in a good headspace at the moment due to other reasons and this has hit her quite badly. Another parent got pics of the bloke and his car. He also gave a report to the school who will be reporting it to the police.
I know 100% I can track this bloke down to confront him about the impact that this has had on my wife(plus probably detail his shortcomings as a decent human) but my wife doesn’t really want me to.
In my angry reaction I had visions of me breaking his jaw but what should I really do?
I know I have a very high chance of seeing him soon just by default.

Flog him mate.
And then let him know what a weak ■■■■ he is.

2 Likes