What annoys you?

Leave the Asians alone.

1 Like

Pesky Jews.

Gotten worse in Melbourne as the population has increased markedly. In the CBD footpaths are full. At intersections it’s 5-6 across and the same deep. The tram super stops are crowded, hard to get off with no clear space to step out into, plus people rush to get on. And FFS, do NOT touch off your MYKI getting when leaving the tram. You do NOT need to do it.

$2,600 council rate bill.

Where do you live?

Keysborough.

I hate it when people walk into me from behind when I stop walking, before abruptly changing direction. I have right of way!

2 Likes

Correct. Like driving,… it’s always the person behinds responsibility to keep a reasonable distance, not be looking at their phones etc, and avoid collisions.

1 Like

For three months? That’s astronomical.

Came here to post cleaning ovens. What a ■■■■■ of a job. :persevere:

when you ■■■■ up and accidentally breathe in some of the fumes from the spray and think you’re gonna die.

2 Likes

If you don’t like bottled water, you would farkin loathe Asia then.

shithouse friday night games

3 Likes

Been there several times, drank bottled water, or boiled it, out of necessity. And the rubbish generated is a massive environmental problem. We are fortunate enough to have safe tap water here, though I acknowledge that not all of it tastes good.

And I love travelling in Asia

They also don’t know how to drive. The one that always gets me are the drivers that put on their indicators after they have turned the corner.

Technical ruck free kicks which confuse my simpleton mind.

Please explain.

1 Like

Mate, don’t get me started on Perth drivers. Worst I’ve seen in all the countries I’ve driven in. I reckon they did their driver training in tractors, that’s why they slow nearly to a stop in the right lane before doing a left hand turn.

1 Like

That will be a year

That blitzers are not early risers.
Entertain me, you bastards.

2 Likes

14 Likes

See, now I’m happy.

1 Like