What annoys you?

I’ve been up since 5:30

Cold, wasn’t it.

Been colder. Wednesday and Thursday was frightening cold, nearly had to wear pants

3 Likes

when you smash through the ■■■■ posts from 11-5am on the train to work and theres nothing for the last 30 minutes of the journey…

2 Likes

Amazon AU Pricing

PRODUCT in USA amazon $79 USD free shipping, (not to AU)

On amazon au, same product is over $500 AU

CB3 noise cancelling headphones

are they over ears or IEMs?

cos another seller has these.

https://www.amazon.com.au/CB3-Audio-Active-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B01KB8L8NS

So called mates. Wife’s heading out tonight to a concert. She bought the tickets for her “friends” who took their sweet time paying her the $750. She messages them about where to meet tonight only to find that they organised dinner and drinks without her AND want her to email them their tickets so they dont need to wait until 7:30 for her to get there. Not even a single invite out of courtesy.

They have pretty much excluded her because we live 40mins away with 2 kids. I want to say something to them as whenever they have had issues we have bailed them out (even loaned $3000) to pay a debt that one had who is now living with their parents.

When one of them was in the same situation as us (young kid and cant do 7:30 dinners and drinks) the husband kicked a stink and messaged us about it.

It’s just using us.

1 Like

That’s ■■■■■■ and you should say something.

Email the tickets at 7:29, make them sweat

4 Likes

the more silly_billy posts in this thread, the more convinced i am that his life is a sitcom.

3 Likes

They’re the over ear, noise cancelling, Bluetooth ones.

Thanks for looking.

I think they’re run out model in the US, and yet 4 times the price here.

I read your post and thought 'man…this guy really has a lot of things that ■■■■ him off - he must have a real sucky life…"
So I went to the top, to see if that were so - if you did, in fact, have a huge amount of gripes you needed to vent about.
And found out that I have about double.
So there.
Hope you feel better.

1 Like

The Sydney Football Club

Should sell the rights.

Thanks for thinking my life sucked… I think.

1 Like

Spotify seemingly thinking that “Running on Empty” by Jackson Browne is my favourite song of all time. It’s on every fkn playlist.

1 Like

Appalling. ■■■■ em refund the money and don’t send the tix.

3 Likes

Lack of sleep.

Bad enough with Tour de France running through to 2am, now the World Cup takes the baton and runs through the rest of the night.

A high around 38C (plus strong winds at times) in Albuquerque for the first day, poor bastardos.

just scalp their pink tickets in front of them.

2 Likes

My wife laughed at that. Told her to do it.

World cup finished last week?