What annoys you?

Not the real one.

Thatā€™s an absolute dog act.
Absolutely zero chance Iā€™d email them the tickets in that situation. Put them on eBay.

1 Like

Iā€™d hate to think what he classifies as actual problems.

1 Like

Itā€™s important to have good friends though

Gastro. Gives me the shytes

3 Likes

Charlie Pickering.

(Did an Essendon druggie joke tonight.)

Wasnt he a Bombers supporter?

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so disappointing. Iā€™d like to think EFC wonā€™t use him again.

Mate, it was a joke.
Thicken that hide.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦I watched it. It was pertinent to his point. Donā€™t be so thin-skinned. Lots of us felt betrayed by the club and some of its staff. Just not everyone gets on Blitz to say we were completely innocent.

The insolvency industry is complete bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks.

I reckon up until just recently those operating in it would have been laughing all the way to the bank.

Incompetency, shitfights, petty legal disputes are rife, and it all just results in the practitioners fees going up and up and up. If you stoke the flames between the disputing parties, and thereā€™s massive assets in the company thatā€™s gone under, then you legit have the biggest gravy train you could ask for.

The industry is a good 50 years behind the times, over regulated to the point of it being noncommercial for small honest practitioners to operate in, but over regulated in all the wrong areas so as to not address any of the real problems that it is riddled with.

Iā€™m seeking an exit out of the industry itself, because it just fkg annoys me. Itā€™s perverted.

Not annoys, but enrages me. Just received an email from the school principal to advise us that a child from the school was assaulted on the way home from school. The child has minor injuries - not sure the extent of what ā€œassaultā€ means, but regardless, there are some deadset farking ā– ā– ā– ā–  people in this world.

Seriously? Some kid gets belted on the way home and they decide to notify every parent with a kid at that school. Jesus. That serves no purpose what so ever bar spread a little needless fear.

There are other forms of assault.

Not belted. Sexually assaulted.

Oh ā€¦ what sort of sick fark does that?
Catch them, string them up by the gonads.
Eventually the perpetrator and the gonads will part company.
At this point imprison said perpetrator.

3 Likes

Too lenient.

What gives me the absolute shittz on Youtube now, ā€¦ is crap like this coming up on the screen WHILE you are watching the bluddy video ā€¦

Iā€™ve clicked off annotations, ā€¦ but it still happens, & I canā€™t find out how to stop it.

Given itā€™s such a PITA. ā€¦ you would think it would be easy to stop, ā€¦ but of course not.

Help??

2 Likes