What annoys you?

Can’t you just invade them or something?

It’s only an invasion if we all turn up at the same time. One man at a time is “infiltration”, which is way more fun.

3 Likes

That new Telstra/Apple ad - what a whole heap of ■■■■■■■ bullshit. Annoying.

1 Like

6 Likes

So long as you don’t loose your bowels.

I’m pretty sure they were put here to point out the stupidity of veganism

1 Like

Bl00dy eye glasses constantly getting smudged.

2 Likes

Those itchy tags on clothes that irritate your skin.

Wipe the blood off, then.

3 Likes

Where’s the fun in that?

Just got a call from Samsung head office in Sydney. They’re going to replace the band free of charge as “customer satisfaction is their most important asset”.

Moral of the story: never accept it when you get turned down on these sorts of things.

4 Likes

Well done for persisting. I hope the first “customer service” person got a swift kick up the ■■■■.

The DJ King thread in the football discussion section of the site.

2 Likes

Fixed.

3 Likes

And ruin the rose tint effect?

1 Like

They’re just an animal that doesn’t like to breed BD chooses to eat a very inefficient food source when it could be omnivores and frequently give birth to twins when they can’t care for 2 babies

What’s stupid about that?

2 Likes

Lol.

I was going to suggest breeding them to be more resilient/adaptable, but then I went…oh, wait…

1 Like

Nah, I’m sure he was just following the company policy of deny all claims initially as some will just give up and pay.

The funniest thing about it was when I was talking to the guy from their head office and explained that I wasn’t impressed that I got knocked back for fair wear and tear on a something I had been using for 8 months when it has a two year warranty. I said that if it can’t last 8 months of normal use, why have a 2 year warranty? He said that they would “waive” the fee as a one-off, but if I had been claiming the same thing multiple times, they would have to insist on me paying. Huh? You mean if it has a repetitive fault in the same component, it wouldn’t come under the warranty?

At that point I just thanked him for his help and didn’t bother asking any more questions. Like I said earlier, always stick to your guns when they refuse. Escalate to social media and ombudsman as required.

Lol. I had a fritzed circuit board in a Hyundai sat nav caused by a jump start of the car, where the component was out of warranty. It took 2 minutes on the phone to Hyundai, who said it’s out of warranty but you should expect it to last longer than that. Result, free replacement. No arguments, no stonewalling, just looking after the customer.

2 Likes

All that stuff makes sense to someone, somewhere in that company. Bewildering.