What annoys you?

I’m covered for myotherapy under my extras policy with Australian Unity, but my remedial massage claims were being rejected.

They tell me myotherapy and remedial massage are different things, and I’m not covered for the latter.

I thought it was the same thing, but apparently you need to go through extra courses and extra diplomas to be counted as a myotherapist, like acupuncture etc. This bloke has done acupuncture on my arm, and is qualified to do so, but can’t see the point in doing the extra. So I can’t claim. Typical hair-splitting by the insurance company and they wonder why people are so cynical about them.

1 Like

its annoying when people come down the stairs on the their right hand side and you are coming up them on your left.

i dont budge

1 Like

My Workplace has a sign in the stairwell that says “Our employee’s safety is our main focus. Keep to the left and hold the handrail”. There is only one handrail (on the inside).

This is fine when descending, However to grip the handrail when ascending, while also keeping to the left would be a potentially hazardous act.

This annoys me.

That’s annoying!

We have handrails on both sides

The other side is a wall here.

Metro trains

There’s a massage place that has opened up in the industrial estate just down the road.

Not sure Australian Unity would cover this type of service either.

1 Like

At least we have a happy ending to my grizzling.

Sounds like the builders of your work establishment employed the same stair manufacturer as our work establishment.

When it’s bucketing down and my umbrella flips inside out

2 Likes

Private health insurance is the biggest con in Australia.
They have hordes of lawyers on retainer trying to work out ways to weasel out of things.

Anyway, I thought you’d get a DVA gold card after your service to the crown in the Boer war??

6 Likes

The amount of people just casually running red lights these days because they can’t be bothered to stop.

■■■■■■■ idiots.

I caught 4 on my dashcam the other day.

3 Likes

saw about 3 cars get red light flashed in a cycle last night.

1 Like

Using the term ‘dog act’
Usually spoken by bogans and scumbags

Colyer at 3 mins and 15 seconds in first last night to go.

That effort to tackle and chase

That’s why he frustrates me!!

The new NAB ad with the kids impersonating the footballers. Cringe. Music is stupid, cgi is stupid. Crapola ad.

3 Likes

I think it’s as cute as a puppy wearing clothes.

Blitz today

Every thread has devolved into two posters(and generally good posters) going at it.

Bullshit you carnt!

1 Like

Does that mean you think he can or can’t?