What annoys you?

Parents at junior sports. Absolute blights on society.

3 Likes

Which threads have the fight in it?

I see one in the woosha thread

1 Like

1 Like

Dogs get a rough time. According to us they are our best friend yet dog act, heā€™s a dog, begged like, low as and countless other daft statements prevail.
I mean what the frig is a dog act? He rubs his ar$e on the carpet when heā€™s got worms? He rolls in a rotting carcass? Thatā€™s just unhygienic not low.
Iā€™ve never had a dog thatā€™s low. When the worlds against you they know and stick by you. Unflinchingly.

4 Likes

Hard as a catā€™s head
Not enough space to swing a cat

Horrible sayings that annoy me.

But ā€œas common as catā€™s piss)ā€ is true.

My dogs arenā€™t very fond of ā€œstands out like dogs ballsā€ for some reason.

3 Likes

Boss says I have enough people for Moday so ill see you Fridayā€¦then on Sunday night I get a massage "what time do you wanna start tomorrow 8.00 or 8.30?

Come again?

1 Like

I donā€™t think that story came with a happy ending.

1 Like

Didnā€™t come with a plot either

1 Like

Fair point.

The previous ones - great
This one - just looks weird

2 Likes

It clicked for me when I saw that ad come on straight after the Roof Seal ad. Done by the same CGI company. And that Roof Seal one is 10 years old.

2 Likes

ok, so iā€™m not the only one who notices this.

and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  s on their phones who either canā€™t stay in their lane or take off when the light changes. check your facebook when you get home you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  numpty.

1 Like

yup. had no issue with the older ones, more genuine and endearing. these are souless.

Cheap CGI is the problem for me. The kids look like cardboard cut outs.

Childcare expenses.

Part time care for 2 kids cost $21K last financial year. I received just under half back in rebates.

Not that i expect government assistance - thank goodness i got something back - but the current system is not working.

3 Likes

How many hours was that for over the year HG?