What annoys you?

So if you think the government should provide childcare free you don’t actually object to your taxes paying for it

a boomer coming off the golden spoon lecturing.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. Mrs CB won’t close our front blinds. I’ll come home in the dark and see straght through the house from the footpath. Always asks if I’ve locked the front door though. Gets my goat.

2 Likes

Yes and no.

I object to private Childcare Providers, charging parents like wounded bull elephants and underpaying staff.

I don’t object to Government run child care centres who pay a good award wage and have real programs for kids.

4 Likes

Your really annoy me.

Are you really that stupid ?

Your really annoy me too

2 Likes

Same at work. Had to call a parent at 9am to pick their child up as they were vomiting when they entered the classroom. They asked if we could keep them in the sick bay until the end of the day as they had to work and can’t leave the child home.

1 Like

Same. My life isn’t interesting enough anyway so if there’s some data analyst somewhere looking at my file, joke’s on them.

I think I’d prefer to get blind and keep my pants down.

As per usual.

It’s the people watching me play xbox that I feel sorry for.

When you finish your coffee before your cinnamon donut.

2 Likes

/cigarette.

2 Likes

drunks/ junkies hounding people on public transport

when the bus/train driver slams the brakes on

bus drivers taking off without waiting

tldr: public transport sucks

I’m eating the donut, not having sex with it.

5 Likes

Sure…

1 Like

…officer.

3 Likes

Dangerfield…just ■■■■ off mate.

Dangerfield: AFL match length 'a conversation piece that needs to be had

1 Like

You just can’t wait for the day when Judd and Dangerfield are AFL commissionaires

He is the President of the AFLPA.
Crap talking point, I’ll grant you, but he’s the guy to raise it.
Unfortunately.

Edit: For those wondering (probably zero, but anyway)…

AFL Players’ Association Board

Patrick Dangerfield (President)

Sam Docherty (Vice-President)

Andrew Twaits (Chair)

Paul Marsh (CEO)

Rory Sloane

Scott Pendlebury

Daisy Pearce

Phil Davis

Easton Wood

Chris Heffernan

Luke McPharlin

1 Like

American crime shows that are 98% exposition, 96% of which is delivered by a dreamy 17yo who could not, in any universe, have reached the position of Senior forensic guy with 45 years experience, who solves the crime from behind the fkng computer. So pretty much all American crime shows.