What annoys you?

He looks like Steve Jobs but somehow even more annoying looking.

0MG i’ve only ever seen this guy on billboards at the airport. creeps me the heck out.

1 Like

The updated version of google chrome on iPhone. The controls are at the bottom of the screen but most websites(like this one) have controls at the top. It’s messy and annoying.

1 Like

Spending half an hour in the yard with plastic bags picking up ‘dog logs’

Drivers who stop for a red light a few metres short of the intersection, then inch forward until the light changes to green. WTF is that all about?

1 Like

Really hate people that do this. They don’t whack their farkin trollies into their own cars though, do they?
The other day, I came back to my car and found a nice white-rimmed dent in the door. I carefully measured it to the height of the rear door of the white shiny new 4wd parked next to mine, calculated that the bang would have been loud enough for the driver to hear, and then left a nice big kick in the driver door, to help the owner remember to own up when you fark someone’s car up in the parking lot.

4 Likes

Rolling start.
Byeeeee…

1 Like

2 Likes

“Mr Bond…”

2 Likes

Who is this clown? Looks like a cult leader.

2 Likes

Would you buy a bed from that bloke?

I believe they’re Chinese.

The calliphoridae

Actually the AFL website still urging people to use the Finals predictor leading into this weekend is annoying.

They need to change it to the TOP 8 predictor so that they remember its useful until the end of round 23.

Yeah - I first saw that poster in Chinese airports. It was even weirder in that context.

1 Like

Everything these days that need a login or won’t work for some innocuous reason.

At the moment it’s my printer. Every day I get a pop up in my computer saying the ink is low ffs.

Today, go to make a photo copy and it WILL NOT print anything because one of the colours is empty. I don’t even need A colour print, just Farming ridiculous.

Same here. I want to fight him.

1 Like

3 mins each side and serve. depending on the thickness.

Make your printing default ‘greyscale’.

2/4/8… rare/med/well… 1/2 beef.