What annoys you?

THIS

1 Like

Eyel keep an eye on it

1 Like

I rescued one of these a few months ago. I was leaving work and about 8 of them were flying around then suddlenly seven turned on one and pecked it out of the sky.
Took him a few hours to revive but eventually he flew off happilyā€¦ hopefully to find better friends.

We rescued one this week after one of his relatives got turned into a pancake by the local traffic. Ended up ringing the vet/wildlife and were told they were a massive pest etc.

1 Like

I had a cocky for about twenty yearsā€¦ he was so smart and an amazing pet. Hated my now ex husband, would climb into his cageā€¦ rip newspaper off the bottom, dip it in water and spit it at him as he went past.

6 Likes

Youā€™re lucky the other 7 didnā€™t then turn on you! Cocky little buggers attack the crows and currawongs in our garden.

You kept your exā€™husband in a cage!

10 Likes

He crawled in there of his own accord.

You kept your ex in a cage?

EDIT: jinx.

My great uncle had a cocky for 35 years (that we know of) before he dropped off. Jump up Joe!!

Butā€¦thatā€™s a little extreme! Couldnā€™t you have just told him to fark off instead of going through that arduous process?

When the missus say you can go to PAX tomorrow after you kept nagging for weeks but all the badges are sold outā€¦

Thanksā€¦ NOT!

1 Like

Mate your GF a) knows what PAX is and b) wants you to go.

Thatā€™s a keeper.

Also

giphy

3 Likes

HardSimpleImago-small

1 Like

Yep. Downside is that all the fecking tickets are sold out and my mates all got theirs early.

Could try facebook but the risks of them not showing up to collect the badge is too big a risk

Just buy red dead redemption and lock your self away.

Probably a better win.

Things could be worse. But these guys still suck.

We have a couple of people with food allergies, they manage themselves and donā€™t ask for anything but when I see them having to get/prepare their lunch on the very end of the bench after clearing other crap away, you see how hard other people are making their world.

5 Likes

Some serious bird on bird crime going on in our yard.
Two miners in the last week.
Maybe the natives are fighting back?

Waking up at five thirty on a day off to drive someone to work.

2 Likes

they are the worst. i read the other day that one breeding pair can end up as a colony of 13000 birds within 5 years.