Catholics then?

3 Likes

Or careless!

1 Like

“The Horses”

Time for a spell.

4 Likes

Cockie, not ■■■■.

Two of the same ■■■■ teams opening the AFL Season…what a way to showcase our sport!

Go for a couples massage…all good…see the hot girls…oh yeah…then time for the massage and out comes the 50 year old woman for me…it’s like that scene from Baseketball when Squeak gets the Sumo wrestler as the massager and everyone else gets the hot girls…

5 Likes

Organised by @Diggers and the karma train.

2 Likes

And what’s the karma train for?

When there’s not enough room on the bus?

2 Likes

Needed a lot more power than a bus for your sustained knobbiness over many Blitz years.

Expensive bar where you have to send a drink back because the glass is filthy (orange pitch baked all over it). At first they tell me it’s from the mixing of the drink, but strangely it had non orange in it. Then they have to go through about 6 glasses before they find one they can serve you.

‘Back in my day’ first thing you check before you pour a drink was, is the glass is clean?

5 Likes

I’m guessing the Boeing 777 has already steamrolled over a hundred times over years ago if that’s the case.

Prefer the A380.

1 Like

For your consistent jerkiness for the best part of this century.

1 Like

If it’s time to pay for crimes, you’d have been hogtied and dragged across the country in a Franklin mankini whilst the masses pelt rotten sludge years ago.

1 Like

You see, Karma doesn’t work like that.

It works like how you described the couple’s massage a while back. 50yo masseuse. That’s how Karma works.

3 Likes

Can we just give these two a battle thread? I love this ■■■■.

1 Like

@Crazy_Bomber would be no match.

People calling stuff lasagne when it doesn’t have bechamel sauce.
Shouldn’t be allowed.
Also, lasagne regret.

I’ll have him sitting on my lap and calling me Daddy Franklin by supper time. Anyway, I don’t think it’s a fair fight due to @Diggers’ mental handicap.

2 Likes