What annoys you?

I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has an unpartnered female Spangled Drongo it would be helpful.

1 Like

Having a whole tram to yourself because you don’t get Melbourne Cup day off.

1 Like

Missing the train by 1 minute and having to wait 20 for the next one because you also don’t have cup day off

3 Likes

ouch, that’s annoying

Taking your umbrella out of your bag and then getting poured on 30 min later.

Given up on the umbrella. Its at the bottom of my bag for most of the year and when I finally pull it out to use, it’s broken.

3 Likes

That used to be the last thing seen 5 am sun morning

1 Like

Replace your whole post with “public transport”. Mrs pre is knocked up at the moment and catches the train to the city Monday to Wednesday, you reckon she can get a seat most times on the way home?

does she find you waiting for her

7 Likes

I like to think the Sheena Easton song was a sequel, or maybe prequel, to ‘working 9 to 5’ by Dolly Parton.

2 Likes

Getting extra work dumped on you by your boss on your birthday. He even said ‘oh by the way happy birthday’.

Tell her to put her stomach right in people’s faces.

People claim they “don’t want to offend” by offering and that people should ask. Which is code for “I don’t wanna…”

1 Like

On our train line there are so many very fat people, you just would not know.

1 Like

Out of interest though - does the omission of name/dob at that specific stage make any difference to the treatment/preparedness?

Pre has difficulty waiting.

4 Likes

To start off, the males are just fat…

1 Like

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
A lot of patients are frequent attenders, so if they know who’s coming they can check their history.

At the very least (and I know this sounds dull but it’s kind of important) if they’re getting a quick assessment and being sent straight to ICU it’s kind of handy to send their details with them.
And pathology are kind of dicks about having the details, too.

We had a GCS 3 patient last night.
And they wouldn’t tell us who it was.
I think that’s…well…not ideal.

GCS3?

googling…

got it.

Hey that’s not fair - procedures and all that. Not sure why I’m flying the flag for an industry that I only indirectly work in now.

No, I get it.

1 Like