What annoys you?

the prosecution rests your honour.

most irreggular Councillor.

7.30 slowly becoming a little more like ACA every year.

1 Like

Also, . accidentally leaving the oven on low for 24hrs after warming something the night before with power prices as they are.

FARK!

Q&A has become a reality TV show.

2 Likes

I’ve given up on it of there’s a politician in sight.

The ones where there are none on are fkn brilliant though.

Networks giving airtime to people who want to ban guide dogs because they don’t consent to being guide dogs.

wat

3 Likes

Editorialising in the news.
I’ve whinged about it before; but gosh it’s annoying.
You have ACA or The Project or (I guess) the 7:30 report for that sort of stuff.
I really don’t care for the reporters’ (or newsreaders’) opinion on stuff.
Just tell us what happened. Who said what. That’s it.

Tonight I had some bimbo tell me that some terrorists’ lawyers were paid for by the very people they wanted to kill, the taxpayers.

4 Likes

Let me guess, … Channel 9??

Can’t say for sure, but we don’t watch Channel Nanna as a rule.
Most probably Seven.

1 Like

Of all the things to choose as an example, you chose that…? Doesn’t seem too much editorialising there to me.

Unless you are saying it is not true that taxpayers’ funds go to pay lawyers to represent people charged with terrorism offences.

They don’t say it for every other Criminal case for Murderers Rapists Child abusers etc etc that receives the mandatory benefit of a Taxpayer funded defence if they can’t afford one.

Which is just as true.

2 Likes

Of course it’s editorialising.
Please tv reporter, tell me more about how Legal Aid shouldn’t be a thing, or that you think we should take away the right to a legal defence.

Or, preferably, don’t because I have no interest in your opinion on that.

The damn story had more than enough going for it without that crap.

2 Likes

Look, far be it for me to defend a MSM journo, but none of those criminals has it as their avowed aim to overturn our society.

As I said the first time, there are far worse examples of editorialising.

You think these fuckwits actually think they are going to overthrow Western society?

1 Like

this

The front page and those next few pages of newspapers should be this. Save the opinion pieces (which I do like) for the opinion pages.

That is their stated aim.

When the newsreaders have to turn every ■■■■■■■ story into a pun with a “whitty” line at the end

1 Like

What people don’t realise is, Youi up your no claim bonus. You pay one way or the other. There are very few free lunches going around. If you are looking for one then go to a soup kitchen.