What annoys you?

oops wrong thread.

I have never seen onions on the floor at Bunnings. Does any1 know any1 who choked and died while eating a girl scout cookie?

yeah i did

twice.

2 Likes

Why do you mind that they keep their comments to a very small amount?

Ugh. This kind of ā– ā– ā– ā–  only gets done because supposedly ā€œbuy inā€ from the plebs is very important, especially when middle management needs someone to point the finger at if it doesnā€™t deliver extra profit margin or whatever.

Cowards afraid to lead.

-edit- I was in a voluntary position once for a national body. Pushed very hard for a very unpopular (but very correct) restructure. In the end made the call against membersā€™ wishes. Ended up resigning just to shut everyone up. 5 years later, membership boom as a result. Vindication, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Had I have continued the ā€œconsultationā€ thereā€™d be no progress.

-edit 2- People are stupid. Put me in charge of everything and Iā€™ll fix it.

2 Likes

Step 1: Become King.
Step 2: Line people up against wall.

1 Like

Build bigger wall

2 Likes

Get fark Carlton to pay for it.

And then put them against it

Iā€™ve all but finished the podcast on the French Revolution. I reckon Iā€™ve got a pretty good handle on this sort of thing.

3 Likes

I look forward to hearing the perspective of a first person witness.

2 Likes

Yeah one

You never let me down

1 Like

I am sick and tired of people driving past our home and throwing their empty cans, bottles and Maccaā€™s packaging on our front nature strip. Slobs.

I wonder if they do the same thing at home?

Yeah sorry about that

3 Likes

Ah, so it was you?

You are ray Martin arenā€™t you?

1 Like

iā€™ve recently been riding my bike a little more and the amount of rubbish i notice on roadsides is disgusting.

iā€™m convinced that most of it has to be debris that flies out of rubbish trucks etc, it can;t be people just throwing it out the window in this day and age surely?

itā€™s then compounded by the council lawn mower dudes just mowing over the top of it all and mincing it in to tiny pieces that spread even further.

Same happens to usā€¦ weā€™re on a walkway to/from a high school. I canā€™t even go out and yell at the little ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .