What annoys you?

Those trucks sure carry a lot of takeaway wrappers.

good point, indirectly made.

Indirect Point is my middle name.

1 Like

Are we related?

5 Likes

Hi, have any of you seen Irrelevant Point?

People who ring you asking for someone and obviously theyā€™ve got the wrong number. Then proceed to want to know who you are. Seriously, Iā€™m not who youā€™re looking for you farkwit, you donā€™t need to know who I am. Just fark off.

4 Likes

Well it wasnā€™t me. I wouldā€™ve asked what colour knickers you were wearing.

Perhaps I shouldā€™ve asked them that.

1 Like

And iā€™d have told you i was gloriously, rampantly naked and searching for the baby oil.

@Reboot, obviously

1 Like

Let us avoid any and all speculation as to where it ended up.

1 Like

Yes, I will let you in front of me as we are lining up to board. And even though you donā€™t say thank you, I do ask that you ensure your ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  kid isnā€™t causing a nuisance on the plane you ā– ā– ā– ā– 

On that topic - you know - headphones fit kids too, you know. There is no real need to subject the rest of the plane to endless renditions of farking B I N G O, B I N G O, B I N G O - BINGO WAS HIS FARKIN NAME-O!

1 Like

100% agree.

Though in saying thatā€¦

People who put annoying songs in a post. Now I have that song in my head Deckham

4 Likes

Luckily, Iā€™ve never heard the song, so Iā€™ve got that going for me.

Thereā€™s actually a surprise in this clip if you watch carefully - hard to seeā€¦but when you do, oh my!

Spinkler system you can arc up at a moments notice is the answer.

People donā€™t make shanghais anymore?

Nah, canā€™t aim skyrockets at them, use a slug gun, or throw Molotovs at anyone these days either, ā€¦

Fkn Fun Police. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

get-off-my-lawn

2 Likes