What annoys you?

Vicroads emails me a survey and the first question asks me if i seek out traffic information before i travel.
I answer NO and promptly get told i am not eligible for the survey . WTF ?

Do you use waze to avoid police?

Never heard of it. Don`t need to avoid police ,anyway. What does Waze actually do ?

its a ā€˜social media navigation appā€™ in that people will notify through the app when theres a hazard, it also collects google analytic data to judge traffic conditions and suggest alternate routes on the fly. iā€™d say its pretty good most of the time, bewildering the rest.

Also warns of red light cameras, speeding cameras, police operations, car crashes, road hazards, road works etc (depending on if people flag those events).

most importantly, MASSIVE battery drain on your phone, make sure you have a charger handy.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  walking home from the pub.

1 Like

D*ckheads who post ironic posts about pointless posts, on Blitz.

/s

Kinder centers who ignore your preference of day and times for your kids 4 year old placement.

Wife is going back to work and our 2 year old has speech therapy on 2 days that our oldest has Kinder. Not happy as we requested days to work around these issues.

Will be calling Monday to get it changed hopefully or the wife will move our kid out of the center.

1 Like

Reason being they are illegal in some states. Legal in Victoria illegal in NSW.
I had one as a kid always hanging put of my back pocket.

I still have one hanging in the pantry with a plastic container full of yonnies and nuts off the end of bolts. Just in case I ever need it. I practice using it occasionally just to keep my eye in.

2 Likes

Gathers metadata for the Israelis.

2 Likes

are you an anti-semite?

Does the Pope drink Soda-stream?

No, I love to smite things.

2 Likes

How could you dislike him?

yosemite%20sam

2 Likes

Woah thereā€¦ I said woah!
When I say woah, I mean woah!

2 Likes

Rackinā€™ frackinā€™

1 Like

Thanks, Barnz. I live in the sticks. Does it warn you about oncoming kangaroos ? If so , it would have been handy a few months` ago when my car was written off.

1 Like

Hit a big one?

Here we have kangaroo crossingsā€¦as if a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  kangaroo will ever use 1 and walk across the road!

Up here we just use the warning signs and pot luck approach.