What annoys you?

Let’s just say the domestic partner is not thrilled with my strategy.

I used to do this too. Pain in the ■■■■ having to clean the microwave most times.

Now I use a piece of paper towel on top of the plate/ bowl.

Paper towel goes in the bin and I can enjoy what I’ve heated without thinking s h I t I have to clean the microwave again.

You’ll also never get invited to Christmas again

Try …boiling…an egg in it :wink:

Funny story there.

GF’s smartarse younger bro,… couldn’t tell him anything, . sticks an Egg in the MW, and I’m sayin’ Mate, that’ll explode on ya, … “No it won’t, it’ll be right” … “I’m tellin ya dude, I just saw this on something the other month”, … “I know what I’m doin’”

So ,… bell dings, it hasn’t gone off, … looks at me with a big shitt eating Grin, …“Seee I told you It’d be right”, … as he removes the plate with Egg on and proceeds to the bench, … "I fkn told y … BOOM!!!

All over his face and the Kitchen, screaming his head off, … .Fark I laughed.

Took a while to recover from pissinn myself, before we could run him down to he clinic to treat his second degree facial burns.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving little prick. He was way less of a smartarse after that.

Bit of water in the bottom, 3-4 minutes on high

Poached?

Or soft/hard boiled in the shell?

Where did you get that ?. I like it, I want one. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a photo of this, somewhere :wink:

Why does that chicken have a much larger left foot???

What foot? I don’t see no foot

Yah that’s me too… Cept every time I shop.

Can’t remember, had it for years, but it might have been kmart.
Egg in shell sits in a perforated aluminum cup inside with about 20ml water underneath. They’re great

That’s dangerous. Now they will not recognise the danger when an old man breaks into your house to paedo them. :expressionless:

Luckily my daughter is tiny and unassuming but also really really mean. Dad! Did you drink Santa’s fuck1n’ beer?

https://tinyurl.com/yb248bdg

all part of the plan

Thanks @Deckham :slightly_smiling_face:

i bought one online that does eggs as well. more scramble eggs though or omelety thing. being in the older bracket i get this brochure from Aids in living
https://www.aidsfordailyliving.com.au/collections/your-home