What annoys you?

Where did you get that ?. I like it, I want one. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a photo of this, somewhere :wink:

Why does that chicken have a much larger left foot???

2 Likes

What foot? I don’t see no foot

1 Like

Yah that’s me too… Cept every time I shop.

1 Like

Can’t remember, had it for years, but it might have been kmart.
Egg in shell sits in a perforated aluminum cup inside with about 20ml water underneath. They’re great

1 Like

That’s dangerous. Now they will not recognise the danger when an old man breaks into your house to paedo them. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Luckily my daughter is tiny and unassuming but also really really mean. Dad! Did you drink Santa’s fuck1n’ beer?

3 Likes

https://tinyurl.com/yb248bdg

all part of the plan

Thanks @Deckham :slightly_smiling_face:

i bought one online that does eggs as well. more scramble eggs though or omelety thing. being in the older bracket i get this brochure from Aids in living
https://www.aidsfordailyliving.com.au/collections/your-home

Thanks @littlejoe1 :slightly_smiling_face: will check it out.

Photo was taken out at Tulla and the grass is playing tricks again…

1 Like

clicking a thumbnail to expand an image, only to have the “expanded” image be the same size as the thumbnail.

6 Likes

An ex Ms Glasses used to say the same thing about me. Strange.

4 Likes

Kholi annoys me. He can be a massive big head sometimes.

2 Likes

Seriously annoyed today.

Went to local pharmacy to put in a script for stuff I have to take. It has just changed from a Nova Pharmacy to a UFS Pharmacy. Price went up from $11.99 to $18.60 even with my 20% UFS Members discount. I asked why, and they got me the “Manager” who is the Pharmacist. He proceeded to tell me that UFS are small and have no big buying power like Nova. I took my script and left an dwill drive to Chemist Warehouse in Melton later today.

My big annoyance is that all presciption pharmaceuticals have gone up by about 50% in Bacchus Marsh because of this. I can wear the $6 per month, but many will not be able to.

I want a Royal Commission into this !!!

If it helps you feel better I’m pretty sure UFS pharmacys are non profit.