What annoys you?

Tell me about it.
I researched though, and found a great way around it:

https://www.latlmes.com/tech/nvr-clk-b8-again-1

1 Like

And if you’re not good at your job, you get promoted into senior leadership right? So that you can sit in meetings all day, and provide ‘direction’ and ‘support’ whilst spurting out invective, and corporate rhetoric around the things that don’t matter, until its close to engagement survey time and then there is a deep sense of curiosity, care, and collaboration, with a strong commitment to openness and transparency.

2 Likes

The ‘contrition’, ‘remorse’ and ‘humility’ displayed by senior Banking executives who are still paid bonuses despite stealing from dead people. The only way to change risk culture (which seems to mentioned time and time again is to start jailing some of these bastards).

This is petty. But very annoyed at the lady who sat next to me in flight back from Brisbane, with a handbag, full size carry-on bag, and 2 large gift bags, and then gets stroppy when i ask he not to dump it all at my feet. sheesh. Hoping the crackdown on carry-on has started.

I might have been having a bad day though

1 Like

Haha touché

1 Like

I remember flying Virgin from San Francisco to New York where they charged $25 per item of checked baggage. A family sat in our row that clearly hadn’t checked anything in, and they were carrying masses of carry-on.

What do airlines expect when they charge like that? Alternatively, the support staff could have been a fraction sterner when admitting carry-on.

Neighbours that always host things and expect you to go over.

no thanks i’m not a fan.

1 Like

Where is that bottle

The lady was a he
that’s a bad bottle!

New device that stun attacker. Cost less than nothing and are pure enjoyment for the defender
Swift kick in the balls!
Use it wisely :wink::joy:

Aussies? So it’s BYO everything? The good old Claytons invitation.

Excuse me dear can you show me where I put the cheque

2 Likes

Qantas ‘chicken curry’ that was a little bit of fine ground mince (possibly) swimming in salty oily soup of something. Ingredients listed on the box: ‘pork, eggplant
’. No chicken. Wondered if there were any Muslims on board.

1 Like

With you there. Any aircraft food which basically has been warmed for hours will never beat fresh food. Hah a chicken curry with no chicken
 figures.

Plane food is never great, as everyone knows, but I’ve never refused to eat it until yesterday

^ In this context, what annoys me is that every month the Qantas inflight magazine has a story where Neil Perry is flown first class to one of the world’s finest restaurants to write some puff piece about what great sensibility he has.

I reckon it would be much more interesting if he had to fly for a month in sardine class, and wrote reviews about eating the crap that he “designs” for the plebs.

7 Likes

Man with ponytail turns out to be a wanker. Well, this is a twist.

11 Likes

You’re bald aren’t you?

2 Likes

That’s alright mate - I’m sure he wasn’t including you in that group. :joy:

2 Likes

Ever been to Spice Temple? Expensive Chinese but boy oh boy wowwee it’s good!

1 Like