What annoys you?

Oh I getcha. Should be easy with decent screws.

1 Like

Thanks Boyz

Happy new year ! And may all your screwing be pleasurable,

2 Likes

Butter/marg works also!

I saw the movie !

2 Likes

Pedestrians who think it would be a great idea to walk through or stand in a car park when you are reverse parking.

3 Likes

Any idiot that does that, should only ever get to do it once, ā€¦ if you get my drift :smirk:

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with my Fibre internet company and internet provider.

My Internet has been down since Sunday. The Fibre company put this down to something on their end with back log thing dropping out and affecting 70% of the people in my estate.

They fix it but mine still isnt operating. I call my internet provider and they escalate my case. Monday comes around still nothing. No internet or word from either the fibre company or my retail provider. I call both. No word from fibre company. Just automated ā€˜contact your RSP and leave a detailed message. We will call you backā€™.

My provider says they have lodged two tickets and escalated them with the fibre company.

No word today and no internet and itā€™s day 3.

I canā€™t do any work from home as no internet. Kids driving me mental.

How much compensation/discount on next bill should I be asking as I just signed an 18month contract with my RSP for $70 a month (200gb with download/upload speeds of 50mbs/20mbs)

If thatā€™s for NBN,ā€¦ Iā€™d use the opportunity to just get out of it myself,ā€¦ you can do way better than that. For that price and speed, most companies offer Unlimited data, ā€¦ especially on any bluddy contract, ā€¦ youā€™d likely get it on a month to month deal, which virtually all of them offer nowā€¦

Just a few examples here, I don;t know your situation, but when I visited the actual NBN site, there were about 200 different providers listed for my area, most of whom never show up on these commissioned comparison sites.

https://www.whistleout.com.au/Broadband/Search?data=-1&speed=50&connection=NBN-Fixed-Line&tab=BroadbandOnly&includefeatured=false&address=Brisbane%20CBD,%20QLD

Iā€™m with this mob at the moment, which offer 50/20 Unlim for 10 bucks less with No contract,ā€¦ but plenty of others offer similar.

1 Like

We cannot get NBN as our estate is locked into OPENetwork which is an independent Fibre provider as when they started building our estate over 10 years ago Telstra was asked to install the fibre but they said they would do it on the proviso that everyone would be locked into Telstra only.

All the companies we have are no name rip offs. My deal with FUZEnet are the cheapest. I only got that price as I have been with them for 5 years. Would have cost $10 extra which the wife wasnt prepared to pay if I was month to month.

They all say this is mostly due to OPENetworks fees to be an RSP with them.

1 Like

Yep. Got run out of town by those darn varmits.
Now lawless.

What a way to ruin a good thing. I like Boating Camping Fishing Itā€™s BCFing Funā€¦and I hate Boating Camping Fishing what the hell is BCFing done?

Just donā€™t watchā€¦I havenā€™t since the acumbag team are cheating scum. Canā€™t wait for a new brood.

I just used the TREX brand composite decking from the US. They provide their own slotted stainless steel screw and plastic fasteners system. Expensive but worked a treat.

Either of you blokes had the chance to experience the decks when wet?

Wondering how slippery they get.

Having a toothache on New Years Day and no dentists available til tomorrow.

Taken too many pain killers and now feeling sick in the stomach :face_vomiting:

What a way to start the New Year :frowning:

1 Like

A doctor can at least give you pain relief that will workā€¦ a pharmacist also. Toothache is the worst.

1 Like

Thanks @Darli will see if any doctors working,if not will go to the pharmacy.

Bugger. Hope it gets better.

Had a real bad one in a wisdom tooth recently, and had to wait over the weekend, ā€¦ found that 4 Coles brand Ibuprofen and 1 50 mg Tramadol every 4 hrs worked perfectly, if thatā€™s any use.

Good luck, i hope you get relief quickly.