What annoys you?

Also, a few cloves stuck onto the tooth have some kind of pain relief effect.

1 Like

I had an old root canal leach into the gum on Christmas Day 2002 causing an infection. And I was heading to the USA on the 27th. Went to the local dentist on Boxing Day (Jewish so working) and he prescribed some antibiotics and recommended Nurofen for the pain. I mentioned that I was severely allergic to aspirin and I thought that meant I couldn’t take any ibuprofen drugs. He poo-pooed that idea.

He was wrong. I was right. Luckily i only took one. After that I had to look for paracetamol analgesics only. Problem is that the seppos call it acetaminophen and no pharmacists knew what i was talking about.

When I got home, the tiny Polish lady dentist told me she’d remove it, and did it without my realising it. Far better than my only dentist to that point, who’d retired a year or two before. He’d have one foot on each shoulder and leave splinters behind.

Thanks everyone

Went to emergency, have an abscess.

On Antibiotics and Tramadol.

8 Likes

Look on the bright side! I’ve heard people say that abscess makes the heart grow fonder.

5 Likes

No…that’s absinthe.

Abscess causes your farts to be noisy like a motor mower …ie abscess makes the fart go Honda.

4 Likes

Good lord. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This is Telstra’s “handiwork” down the street from me. And this much took 8 working days.

So cry me a fucken river.

3 Likes

Is that for making trunk calls?

12 Likes

That was treely good.

That’s hilarious.

Yep.
Made me gaffa.

Certainly branching out with the wiring styles.

Careful on this one! Have had myself and two family members with severe hallucinations on this one. Unless that’s your thing. Good luck with the recovery @miss_ellie

Wow. I live on Tramadol, never had a problem.

I thought tramadol was the ‘clean’ one, endone is all kinds of ■■■■■■ up

1 Like

Yep, too much endone can certainly fark you up. Had quite a bit of that when I had cancer. Was a serious space cadet at times.

Thanks @FurryLog, am using them sparingly, as they make my head spin, but they have taken care of the pain.

Well so far so good.

Mrs Fox decided to water her hanging plants, hanging over my new handiwork. She is a water conservation nightmare, so the new deck got wet.

It was not slipery at all, in fact much better than the merbau it replaced.

1 Like

When you search everywhere for the tv remote. Chucking cushions, lifting coffee tables, looking under things with phone torch. You sit down on the couch for a rest and there it is upside down on the cushion next to ya.

4 Likes

Holy ■■■■! The tree has its own ■■■■ bag :grin::grin::laughing::rofl: