What annoys you?

:grinning:
Haha
Meant will never be able to drive on the Tulla Freeway from the airport to the city doing 100 k’s ever again or vice versa
20 years ago we could.

2 Likes

you can overnight. Just not during the day.

A commerical to buy my St George jersey?
NRL is nice but I like AFL and I live in ■■■■■■■ Queensland!

AFLX and pink ball.
Please everyone on our list learn from Joedan and please chuck a sickie in a months time.
Thanks

The Australian Government offers an 18 year old asylum seeker ( who decided last minute to start tweeting like a madfuck at a Thailanise airport hotel, then baracade herself like a spoilt brat so that she could get her own way) an apartment for 3 months and the opportunity to study/ work with a visa. They act quick in this situation but cant resolve Australia’s own issues 1st.

By the way she got a better deal from Canada and since so many people saw through this pathetic exercise she shut down her tweet account because of public backlash.
WTF…this would have made a great premise to an episode on Neighbours/ H&A but this is actually happening in real life.
:grinning::grinning::rofl:

Who are you annoyed at?

1. Millenials?
  2. AU Government for not taking our girl?
  3. Canada for taking our girl?
  4. Darren Bewick?
1 Like

I wanted to see Dutton send that girl directly to Manus Island…or employ her as an au pair.

1 Like

All of them…send her to a worse country from where she came from. Then she would probably ask to go home.

People who sell things online and say something like “…working well, just needs a wipe/clean…”

Wipe the ■■■■■■■ THING BEFORE SELLING IT YOU ■■■■■■■■

4 Likes

I’m looking at a subwoofer for the home theatre.

‘You can’t demo it as I don’t want strange people in my house, take it as is’

1 Like

Strange noises that stop the moment you get up to investigate them.
Although, hmmm, that might be an attitude thing.
I could take the attitude, ‘fixed it!’

Nah, you were right the first time. Getting up is hard enough for necessary reasons. But getting up for nothing? Utter heartbreak.

1 Like

That’s what she said…

I miss sega tennis

2 Likes

“Thailanese”…

1 Like

Particularly if you’re on a gay pick up site!

I’ll let myself out

2 Likes

Restaurants serving via Uber eats, when you’re dining in or waiting for take away.

Ffs, you make more from my order than the lazy ■■■ people who don’t bother to come in and say hello.

The least you could do is get my order made on time and not frick it up.

1 Like

I’m getting a bit sick of all this Marie Kondo bulldust.

Who wants to be spartan and minimalist? I’ve got books and DVDs all over the joint.

She can ■■■■ off right back to Japan as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Yeah, but your a grumpy old messy hoarder who’s going to croak on a house fire fueled by bundles of yellowed old newspapers from the 1800’s.

1 Like

That was the guy who lived over the road from me in Ormond.

Lived with his mum, who’d kicked off a few years before, then he dropped off from the Bengal Lancer, and left his house to the Flying Doctor.

The only time I’d ever spoken to him was when my cat kicked the suitcase out of his wimpy cat and he got caught in the crossfire. Lots of scratches, lots of disinfectant.

Anyhow, the cleaner has come in, and his first gig was to remove a poultice of said yellowed newspapers and National Geographics. I was halfway across the street when I realised why the newspapers were yellowed. Those cats of his weren’t too flash with the house training and had severe bladder problems.

Very strong smell of ammonia, even in the open air.

And now my mum has dropped off the twig, I don’t need a ■■■■ buddy…that mate who comes around and removes all the one-handed magazines before your mum gets round there to organise your clothes for the funeral. Not that I have any anyway. They all went in the recycling when i moved.

1 Like