What annoys you?

Nah! Eric.

2 Likes

OK, Iā€™ve had enoughā€¦

Using full stops to add emphasis when you havenā€™t. Finished. The. Sentence.

Bolding, underlining, italics - or even the Blitz favourite, CAPS - not good enough for some farking morons?*

• not to be taken personally by Blitz offenders :wink:
2 Likes

Itā€™s a whole thing on your phone.

Oh, and full stops bother you more than caps?

Havenā€™t seen any such thing on my phone.

And yes, absolutely. At least caps donā€™t designate the end of a sentence that you havenā€™t actually finished yet. It doesnā€™t make any sense whatsoever.

No, I mean, for those functions you have to hit the tiny little button and highlight the text you want (always a joy).
I can never get it done in the first attempt when using my phone. Laptop is different.

And I canā€™t agree. Caps are way uglier to me than three. emphasised. words.
shrugs
And it works. Caps are yelling. Italics are a change of tone. The full stops like that put in the pauses youā€™re going for.

But I get that it annoys you.

Edit: And now I realise that the asterixesā€¦asteriā€¦that I used to use for a non-verbal expression are now italics.

Well. That was fun.

Well Iā€™m not really a fan of caps either, but itā€™s not quite the same level of language butchery IMO.

A word like putnin though, now that has potential

1 Like

FFS YOU CARNTS!!

Give. It. A. Rest

please

1 Like

Or, alternatively, just have a pleasant conversation?

1 Like

psssstā€¦ā€˜droneā€™ - someone may be spying.
Bees donā€™t buzz outside windows at night.

Youā€™re talking about @wimmera1
We all know it. You know it.

Edit: Ahhh, I see Wimm already jumped in hahaha

2 Likes

To be honest, I hadnā€™t twigged.

Now I have to come to terms with how far heā€™s fallen in my regard. I knew I should have just kept it to myself.

JB Hi-Fi.

Got a voucher for Christmas to get a DVD in a series. Went to a shop and they didnā€™t have it in stock but I could order it online. Ordered it. 2 days before itā€™s due to arrive I get an e-mail saying they no longer stock it. Sorry. So now I have to wait to get the money back and everywhere I try and find it, the price is $20 extra ontop of delivery (or I go to Sanity and pay $60 over the $50)

Sanity still exists?

2 Likes

You can go to Sanity? Is it still 2006 where you live.

2 Likes

They opened up at the shopping complex in our suburb but no wonder they went under because their prices are at least $10-$20 more and they refuse to price match.

So what DVD are you after? Go JBHIFI or Mighty Ape online. :wink:

Shane fkn Warne, ā€¦ ughhh. :unamused:

FIGJAMiest FIGJAMer to ever FIGJAM.

2 Likes

Shane Keith doesnā€™t have to tell anyone heā€™s the greatest. Itā€™s undisputed.

If you ever get the chance to chat to him, do it. Heā€™s very nice.

1 Like

Did you ask him about his Mums drugs?

I donā€™t think heā€™s the worldā€™s best decision maker. But a figjam he is absolutely not.