What are you afraid of?

Octopus, they are so ugly, and they have a beak argh. They do taste nice.
Dead animals.
Ants. I just want to farking kill them all, I get itchy just looking at them.

Heights Deep water Darli

Hehe,
I’m guessing you don’t win many arguments at home or at the workplace.

Heights Deep water Darli

Hehe,
I’m guessing you don’t win many arguments at home or at the workplace.

If winning an argument is defined by stamping his feet, calling me a farking muppet and banning me from the bed for a week, he wins them all. :wink:

Crocodiles scare the absolute sh*t out of me, despite the fact that apart from being at the zoo, I've never been within 1000kms of one.

I had no specific fear of Crocs until I went to that industry famous but not media famous Croc guy’s park/farm up north somewhere.

Was just walking past an enclosure and one of the bastards exploded out of the murky water and slammed against the wire fence about three feet from me.
So, you know, thank you fence.

Mummy said monsters aren’t real, but she lied, didn’t she…

Crocodiles scare the absolute sh*t out of me, despite the fact that apart from being at the zoo, I've never been within 1000kms of one.

I had no specific fear of Crocs until I went to that industry famous but not media famous Croc guy’s park/farm up north somewhere.

Was just walking past an enclosure and one of the bastards exploded out of the murky water and slammed against the wire fence about three feet from me.

That happened to me also :slight_smile:
But - they are so monstrously huge, awsome powerful…so far above me, that I just can’t irrationally fear them. Sure - if you don’t fear them in a healthy way then you’re an idiot.

Try that crocodile pit outside the Darwin CBD.

You mean…Darwin?

Every time I go to a Croc Park, I continually hear Steve Irwin in my head say…
" danger, danger, danger "

It’s on an infinite loop till I exit the park.

That happened to me also :slight_smile:
But - they are so monstrously huge, awsome powerful…so far above me, that I just can’t irrationally fear them. Sure - if you don’t fear them in a healthy way then you’re an idiot.

It’s funny when you hear people talk about what they would have done if it were them, in any situation.
‘See, if that were me, I’da…’
No.
You’d have been gobbled up.
And not in a good way.

Thumbs to eyes, push til they pop if you can … hope for the best.

Wasps.

I will run out of the room squealing.

I’m afraid of making a grammatical error on BB.

Anything with cable as a form of transport. Cable car, chair lifts etc…

Heights when i’m not in a plane. I have no fear of heights in a plane.

Wasps.

A wasp landed in my sons ear one time…I panicked like a little girl until the wasp left on it’s own accord.

Virginia Woolf.

Anything with cable as a form of transport. Cable car.. strands in a cable .

Fixed

Wasps.

+1

Carlton winning another premiership before the heat death of the universe. Bookies currently have that as a 37% chance to occur.
Fixed.

Wasps. The time one got in the car, landed on me when I had the foot on the brake, took it off and hit the car in front.

Wasps? How about a Hornet? This one was about the size of a thumb.