What are you afraid of?

■■■, brings back the nightmares when I had them in the garden and those other below ground nesting ones that brought about near sinkholes to remove them

Or, when you pull down the sun visor and see what is behind it

Wasps.

I will run out of the room squealing.

with wasps, you think eh they’re fine just avoid the hive.

then one lunch at highschool your sitting under a tree, talking ■■■■ with your mates when this giant ■■■■■■■ wasp is dragging a dinner plate sized huntsman across the ground through the middle of your congregation and continues for another 100metres into its lair and then you just consider giving up life.

in the spoiler this ■■■■ right ■■■■■■■ here.

https://www.whatsthatbug.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cryptocheilus_bicolor_prey_australia_marlise_2.jpg
Thumbs to eyes, push til they pop if you can ... hope for the best.

From the inside or outside?

You’re frightened of the sun?

You’re frightened of the sun?

I thought he was talking about a key phobia …

Got a thing about keys too.

Wasps.

A wasp landed in my sons ear one time…I panicked like a little girl until the wasp left on it’s own accord.

You just made a grammatical error on BB.

“Its”, not “it’s”.

If it had been someone else, I wouldn’t have commented, but I just had to.

Wasps.

l found out the hard way that l had a nest of them when l moved into my first home. l was moving a pile of old carpet when the first one stung me. l ended up with about 20 stings in all. l still carry a few marks from where they got me.

IIRC in early 1993, there was a guy in Darwin, who fell into a wasp nest. He was taken to hospital with thousands of stings. His mate ran off and left him, after he had been stung a couple of hundred times or so. The guy in hospital was fighting for his life. Anyone remember that story? l would like to think he recovered.

Mice and rats. Not a big fan of birds either.

Bats?

Bats?

Add it to the list.

Bats?

Add it to the list.

Cricket or fruit?

Those ones that kill horses and people, apart from cricket bats being used as a weapon

Had a wasp sting me when I was a kid and I’ve been terrified of them ever since. Almost feel like I should get stung again to see if it’s really that bad.

Getting banned from blitz

Badge of honour and conducive to productivity?

The saga thread …

That ant-eating spider with lock and key genitals discovered in Queensland

Had a wasp sting me when I was a kid and I've been terrified of them ever since. Almost feel like I should get stung again to see if it's really that bad.

As a 5 year old, I clearly remember making bees sting me. Because the pulsating sting fascinated me. I was a weird kid. Then again… not much has changed…