What are you afraid of?

Had a wasp sting me when I was a kid and I've been terrified of them ever since. Almost feel like I should get stung again to see if it's really that bad.

As a 5 year old, I clearly remember making bees sting me. Because the pulsating sting fascinated me. I was a weird kid. Then again… not much has changed…

Nothing at all really.

Getting caught audibly fantasising about Katy Perry.

Fear itself.

Possum pee, they are at it again right now. When they get into the roof cavity and direct it through the light fitting, game over.

Clowns

stonefish

Fear itself.

I fear no man and very few women

Planes landing. My wife always reaches over and feels my palms when we touch down and laughs at how sweaty they are. Even if mentally I tell myself I’m gonna be fine, and think I’m relaxed, I still break out.

Confrontations. I don’t handle heated arguments or standing up to someone very well. Even on Blitz if someone takes me on and it’s just words with someone I don’t know, my heart still races like crazy. (Please don’t test this out!)

My children after a late night. Then my wife due to the bad mood the children put her in.

But seriously…Birds…any bird. Thank you very much Alfred Hitchcock!

Snakes (ones that I know are venemous) and dangerous sharks. I am fascinated by both but I would not like to come face to face with either of them without some protective barrier between us. I will watch docos on both till the cows come home.

Not a fan of heights anymore unless I am in a plane. I used to love looking down from the windows of tall buildings and seeing people look like ants. I don’t mind ants.

Planes landing. My wife always reaches over and feels my palms when we touch down and laughs at how sweaty they are. Even if mentally I tell myself I'm gonna be fine, and think I'm relaxed, I still break out.

Confrontations. I don’t handle heated arguments or standing up to someone very well. Even on Blitz if someone takes me on and it’s just words with someone I don’t know, my heart still races like crazy. (Please don’t test this out!)

I just add people to my kill list

Snakes and sharks, yes I’m afraid of politicians too

The saga thread ...

When you think nothing much is happening, but your number of unread posts goes up by 100 a day (or more).

Getting audited.

Getting audited.

I was going to go with rektal examination.

You’ve got me covered though and by some margin.

Edit - Lol didn’t get through the filter.

Getting caught audibly fantasising about Lance Franklin

Fixed

Being sent to prison…especially to a South American one after watching many episodes of Banged Up Abroad.

Getting caught audibly fantasising about Lance Franklin

Fixed

I’m trying to get caught.

My past catching up with me. And sharks.