What are you looking forward to in 2017?

For whatever 2017 brings, having the boys back together. What a joy it is going to be to see Hurley, Watson etc run onto the field with Tippa, Zerrett, Fanta etc. It is like having a family reunited and regardless of wins/losses, will certainly put fear into most opposition. Go the ever-Mighty Bombers.

This.

Said it a few times, but I canā€™t wait to see Colyer and Fantasia in the same team. Those guys are going to cut teams up with their pace and creativity.

Actually going to watch a game live.

I took the year off (still kept my HM membership) but decided not to attend.

Iā€™ll be back in 2017.

Said it a few times, but I can't wait to see Colyer and Fantasia in the same team. Those guys are going to cut teams up with their pace and creativity.

With Tippa they will create head farks for some coaches!

Probably everything already mentioned as well as hopefully seeing everyone gel and letting the class on paper show. Pressure, spread, linking up, silky disposals becoming standard, shepherding and putting bodies on the line all over the ground. Genuinely surprising everyone and getting an edge of something to fear about us to take forward.

Actually going to watch a game live.

I took the year off (still kept my HM membership) but decided not to attend.

Iā€™ll be back in 2017.

why did you do that?

Fair weather ā€˜fansā€™ returning.

Returning

Gerneral team development. No one player, but with the team as unsettled as it was itā€™s really hard to get a bead on how the team is coming along. With the saga over and the players back, not to mention Woosh settled in at the club (even though the returning players will be a bit new to him) next year should be a real on-field integrating and coordinating period. Hopefully it goes well and we shoot up the ladder.

Iā€™m most looking forward to CLUNK CITY

Francis
Hurley
Joe
Hooker

Clunking mark after mark at all ends of the groundā€¦

I'm most looking forward to CLUNK CITY

Francis
Hurley
Joe
Hooker

Clunking mark after mark at all ends of the groundā€¦

McClunkage?

I am biased but Francis is my excitement for 2017 outside of the obvious players returning. Family let me know he has informed the club he wonā€™t be taking a break and just working extra on getting 100% fit. Had a rough year of sorts not being match fit at any point and I sense he strongly wants to show people what he can do

I am biased but Francis is my excitement for 2017 outside of the obvious players returning. Family let me know he has informed the club he won't be taking a break and just working extra on getting 100% fit. Had a rough year of sorts not being match fit at any point and I sense he strongly wants to show people what he can do

Hope he is smart about how he does thatā€¦

The midfield. Watching hepp zerret and parish combine around stoppages. Watching jobe in the midfield b team. Seeing what parish can do after another full preseason. Seeing how much better zerret can get. Having Stanton back hauling ā– ā– ā– ā–  all over the ground with reduced rotations. Watching colyer, tippa, lav and Fanta rotating through a high forward/wing role where they start behind the ball to give us pace away from stoppages. Seeing zaha play his best consistent footy as our 6th best midfielder. Langford starting to translate his vfl midfield form to the seniors. Wonderful mature bodied support in depth over the course of the year so as to ensure we donā€™t burn guys out from Hocking. Bobcat, Myers and bird.

The competition folding

I am biased but Francis is my excitement for 2017 outside of the obvious players returning. Family let me know he has informed the club he won't be taking a break and just working extra on getting 100% fit. Had a rough year of sorts not being match fit at any point and I sense he strongly wants to show people what he can do

does he have Danks number?

A bit of TB4 will cure what ails him

Good on the kid though for wanting to do the hard work

The midfield. Watching hepp zerret and parish combine around stoppages. Watching jobe in the midfield b team. Seeing what parish can do after another full preseason. Seeing how much better zerret can get. Having Stanton back hauling ā– ā– ā– ā–  all over the ground with reduced rotations. Watching colyer, tippa, lav and Fanta rotating through a high forward/wing role where they start behind the ball to give us pace away from stoppages. Seeing zaha play his best consistent footy as our 6th best midfielder. Langford starting to translate his vfl midfield form to the seniors. Wonderful mature bodied support in depth over the course of the year so as to ensure we don't burn guys out from Hocking. Bobcat, Myers and bird.

This could be a massive factor. Touch wood on the injury frontā€¦but if we can be in a position to give guys like Jobe and Parish a couple of games off during the seasonā€¦even Hepp and Zerrett, then weā€™ll run the season out far stronger than we did in years like 2011/2012.

The midfield. Watching hepp zerret and parish combine around stoppages. Watching jobe in the midfield b team. Seeing what parish can do after another full preseason. Seeing how much better zerret can get. Having Stanton back hauling ā– ā– ā– ā–  all over the ground with reduced rotations. Watching colyer, tippa, lav and Fanta rotating through a high forward/wing role where they start behind the ball to give us pace away from stoppages. Seeing zaha play his best consistent footy as our 6th best midfielder. Langford starting to translate his vfl midfield form to the seniors. Wonderful mature bodied support in depth over the course of the year so as to ensure we don't burn guys out from Hocking. Bobcat, Myers and bird.

This could be a massive factor. Touch wood on the injury frontā€¦but if we can be in a position to give guys like Jobe and Parish a couple of games off during the seasonā€¦even Hepp and Zerrett, then weā€™ll run the season out far stronger than we did in years like 2011/2012.

I think it will be imperative that we do so. The guys coming back may well be super fit by they will have no match conditioning. Anyone who has played any footy knows how sore they are after playing coming from a layoff. Hell just the start of the season after a good preseason was always tough and I only played into my late teens. The guys coming back will probably look to get that conditioning back through the preseason games but they are going to feel it in the back end of the season.

Hurley and hooker will also need to be managed. Thank God for Ambrose, Hartley and brown.

Hope he is smart about how he does thatā€¦

Pulling a Jobe :slight_smile:

Like it.