What have you ALWAYS wanted to do

What dream will you NEVER live out. 

I've always wanted to try and guard a top level NBA player, like Kobe or Lebron or something

OR

Try and fight off a crocodile that was attacking someone else, not me.

Win a flag for Essendon

Go in a zero gravity chamber and float around like you would in space

Oh and Jennifer Lawrence

Fly like superman, xray vision, stop time.

Superbowl most likely never going to happen.

Climb Mt Everest

There's still a chance it could happen, but I have a bit of a fantasy of absolutely having to lose it at someone. Like. If someone cuts me off in traffic and kills my dog and I have the opportunity to go over their car and start something. I want to know what it's like to rage out. Completely.

That or run and jump off a cliff. I have a lot of dreams of doing things that you could do any time you like, but could probably only do once.

I’d like to hire out an entire expensive Pacific island resort for like two weeks, and just party with friends and family.

And, be a surprise (very) mature aged rookie, who takes the AFL by storm.

Lol.

Riolio wants to kill someone with his own fists.

I'd like to get Van Halen to play at my joint.

There's still a chance it could happen, but I have a bit of a fantasy of absolutely having to lose it at someone. Like. If someone cuts me off in traffic and kills my dog and I have the opportunity to go over their car and start something. I want to know what it's like to rage out. Completely.

That or run and jump off a cliff. I have a lot of dreams of doing things that you could do any time you like, but could probably only do once.

All the more reason to steer clear of Toowoomba methinks....

If I could be anything I would be a Broadway actress. I imagine that would be amazing. I wish I had of stuck with singing lessons as a teen but I always felt I was too old at that point to get any good. If I knew I had the talent I would be trying my luck.

Prime Minister

Prime Minister

you've always wanted to do the Prime Minister?

hey moron, i just kicked the suit case out of your dog. BRING IT

Make an album.

Astronaut could be cool

yep, go into space

Should be crazy. Rolo doesn't have a dog.

Should be crazy. Rolo doesn't have a dog.

you and your facts...

Oh and J-Lo on a boat. It'd have to be on a boat as what I'd do is illegal in several western countries.