What have you ALWAYS wanted to do

There's still a chance it could happen, but I have a bit of a fantasy of absolutely having to lose it at someone. Like. If someone cuts me off in traffic and kills my dog and I have the opportunity to go over their car and start something. I want to know what it's like to rage out. Completely.

That or run and jump off a cliff. I have a lot of dreams of doing things that you could do any time you like, but could probably only do once.

hey moron, i just kicked the suit case out of your dog. BRING IT

Should be crazy. Rolo doesn't have a dog.

you and your facts...

I killed his dog.

There's still a chance it could happen, but I have a bit of a fantasy of absolutely having to lose it at someone. Like. If someone cuts me off in traffic and kills my dog and I have the opportunity to go over their car and start something. I want to know what it's like to rage out. Completely.

That or run and jump off a cliff. I have a lot of dreams of doing things that you could do any time you like, but could probably only do once.

All the more reason to steer clear of Toowoomba methinks....

You drive that bad?

Oh and J-Lo on a boat. It'd have to be on a boat as what I'd do is illegal in several western countries.

Kill her? Extreme, but I support you regardless.

If "always" is the last couple of years, then it's to trek the Murray River - hike from the source at Cowombat Flats till I can pull out the kayak, and kayak the rest of the way to the sea.

Kick a winner after the siren. Don’t care what level of footy.

Become a MOD. And go head2head against an average AFL footballer like Peeto Dell'Olio

What if you’ve ended up doing most of your dreams already? Or are we talking ‘plucked out of your ■■■■’ type wishes here?

When I was growing up the 2 things I wanted to do were Oktoberfest and Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. Only got around to doing one, and chickened out on the other cause I didn’t think id survive.

Prime Minister

rp4fc3492d.png

When I was growing up the 2 things I wanted to do were Oktoberfest and Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. Only got around to doing one, and chickened out on the other cause I didn't think id survive.

Why did you chicken out of going to octoberfest?

Meet the rock in real life

When I was growing up the 2 things I wanted to do were Oktoberfest and Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. Only got around to doing one, and chickened out on the other cause I didn't think id survive.

Why did you chicken out of going to octoberfest?

I had drunk my way through half of Europe, culminating in a 2 week stint in the Czech Republic drinking the worlds best beer for a pittance. I couldn't justify sitting with a heap of drunk Aussies (any longer).
Plus I bathing I was chasing some girl, which never worked out, so 1 out of 3 ain't bad I guess.
But Pamps was great fun

What if you've ended up doing most of your dreams already? Or are we talking 'plucked out of your ■■■■' type wishes here?

Not so much a wish, like I don't WISH that I could fight off a crocodile, I'd just like to see how I'd react if I was in a river where someone was being attacked.  I honestly think I would "go it", I don't think I'll ever be in that situation but for some freaking reason I've thought about it WAY too often.

Actually my number one is to be in a high speed police chase. Reckon that would be exhilarating. Driving the getaway car, of course.

Try and steal a gun from a cop / security guard… All just to see if I can… The strongest urge was lining up in a bank for like 15 minutes behind a surprisingly old security dude, I just kept thinking “he is so old surely I could get it before he could stop me”…

When ever I see a tilt-tray or ramps at the back of a parked truck, I so want to drive up and over it Dukes of Hazzard style.

Climb Mt Everest

Yep, would be an extraordinary feeling reaching the summit.
I envy those who have.
Once you get a bit older with responsibilities (ie. wife, mortgage, career), it almost rules out attempting something as audacious as climbing the worlds highest mountain.Assuming you don't have a climbing background.
And once you have a child/children, you would have to think about the consequences of never returning home.
After all, even great climbers have perished on Everest.
Let's assume you really wanted to do it, and none of the above hindrances existed.
If you are cashed up, it's actually quite do-able within a year or so.
Let's say well aim for a 2015 accent in late May/early June.
-First of all, use the next 6-8 months to build up aerobic fitness, with emphasis on hill climbing etc...
-Do a basic mountaineering course.
-Pay for a guided tour from a reputable company.
30k - 60k.....maybe even more if you want the best chance to get up, whilst keeping all your fingers and toes.
-5k - 10k for equipment/clothes
-Climb a couple of peaks before hitting Everest (at least one of those an 8000m)
ie. perhaps Mt Kosi, or a peak in NZ, and a Himalayan peak like Cho Oyu.
-Obviously, you need to be able to take 6-9 months off from work, and be able to support yourself in that time.
So, there you have it, it can be done if you have the financial means and the willpower.
Unfortunately, there are no guarantees in life.
The weather Gods may say NO, you shall not go up !
OR, you may be one of those people, no matter how physically fit, that simply cannot acclimatise to altitude.
If anyone is at all interested in mountain climbing doco's, I recommend the series titled......
" Everest : Beyond the Limit "

Party at the Playboy mansion.

All the sister in laws, looks a longshot. 

Climb Mt Everest

Yep, would be an extraordinary feeling reaching the summit.
I envy those who have.
Once you get a bit older with responsibilities (ie. wife, mortgage, career), it almost rules out attempting something as audacious as climbing the worlds highest mountain.Assuming you don't have a climbing background.
And once you have a child/children, you would have to think about the consequences of never returning home.
After all, even great climbers have perished on Everest.
Let's assume you really wanted to do it, and none of the above hindrances existed.
If you are cashed up, it's actually quite do-able within a year or so.
Let's say well aim for a 2015 accent in late May/early June.
-First of all, use the next 6-8 months to build up aerobic fitness, with emphasis on hill climbing etc...
-Do a basic mountaineering course.
-Pay for a guided tour from a reputable company.
30k - 60k.....maybe even more if you want the best chance to get up, whilst keeping all your fingers and toes.
-5k - 10k for equipment/clothes
-Climb a couple of peaks before hitting Everest (at least one of those an 8000m)
ie. perhaps Mt Kosi, or a peak in NZ, and a Himalayan peak like Cho Oyu.
-Obviously, you need to be able to take 6-9 months off from work, and be able to support yourself in that time.
So, there you have it, it can be done if you have the financial means and the willpower.
Unfortunately, there are no guarantees in life.
The weather Gods may say NO, you shall not go up !
OR, you may be one of those people, no matter how physically fit, that simply cannot acclimatise to altitude.
If anyone is at all interested in mountain climbing doco's, I recommend the series titled......
" Everest : Beyond the Limit "

You should look into trekking to Everest base camp. 

Much less expense / training requirement but still extremely rewarding.

Ability to adjust to altitude seemed somewhat independent of age and initial fitness levels in my experience. The rest is just a lot of walking

Prime Minister

you've always wanted to do the Prime Minister?

I have always wanted to be the PM. Weird but true