What round is it Blah Blah Non Essington

Always liked Nathan Jones. Has the aggression levels of his brother minus the bad temperament and twattiness.

Giants are done for the day.

Players arguing on the field with each other after the 3rd quarter siren. Wheels are off…come to Essendon, Shiel!!

1 Like

In the ‘other’ game, a North win would strengthen our draft position… but I just can’t support them.

St Kilda though are an absolute rabble and look like losing this by at least 12 goals right now.

The only joy I can take from this horrible round of football (other than our win of course) would be Ben Brown stealing Riewoldt’s Coleman by kicking 8 against 22 witches hats in a dead rubber.

4 Likes

It’s like Melbourne are playing the 2012 version of GWS.

Melbourne’s run to a potential Grand Final (on paper) doesn’t look totally unrealistic…

• Home final vs Geelong (MCG)
  • Semi Final vs loser of Richmond/Hawthorn (MCG)
  • Preliminary Final vs winner of West Coast/Collingwood (either at Optus Stadium, where they’ve just won or MCG)

A lot needs to go right for them, absolutely… but I’d rather see them do well than a Richmond, Hawthorn or Collingwood.

6 Likes

Geelong beat Dees twice by the smallest of margins. Tipping the Dees to beat them this time.

Melbourne are the shittest finalist of them all. They will get spanked in their first game. GWS aren’t too far behind them.

Fckn Whopper with chesse you arseholes, a whopper should already have cheese.

6 Likes

Melbourne are going to be allowed to wear that jumper at a home game against us, aren’t they?

Zimmer hits the nail on the head with that one. Not sure why so many knocks on the Dees, pretty impressive I reckon, heaps of talent, well coached, tough and daring brand. We’ll be duking it out with them at the pointy end for the next five years

3 Likes

So we’ve got a choice of Richmond Collingwood and hawthorn.

West coast is actually the preferred option…

They look like they don’t need your support.

The only question is, … will they play to try and get Sideshow over Jumpin Jack for a Coleman win??

No, they won’t !

Very good side, even with Lever and Hogan missing.
Could cause havoc in the Finals if they build on this form.

Aints V Rattlers has come to life.

Nice tanking from North here.

9th for the win
12th for the loss

Are their coaches doing anything strange ?

Actually appear to be having a crack.

Maybe a good showing last up in an effort to lure the "Big Fish"™, is more desired than a draft pick 3 spots higher in the supposed "Super Draft"™ this year?

Good first half, but Gawn put paid to that in the third.

My idiot brother-in-law was saying he couldn’t wait till Vandenberg got back in the team. I saw what he meant today.

Some genuine hardnuts in that midfield…possibly an imbalance.

I thought Whitfield looked a fraction soft in a few incidents.

Couple of injuries there.

That guy plays so hard, he even hits his own players !