What round is it Blah Blah Non Essington

I’m not sure I particularly rate Hogan. Gone seriously missing in a couple of their fadeouts. Kicks a poultice against the minnows.

Regardless, it’s given Weideman an opportunity he may not have been given had Hogan been fit, and he’s showing a bit.

He’ll now get some great Finals experience as a 21yo KP 3rd year player.

Taken two picks behind Franga, and there’s been a lot of impatience over him.

Might have something to do with them not beating a top 8 team until last week

Some very narrow losses and they seem to be coming quite good at the right time. They won’t get there but they’re tracking as well as we are for the next couple of years. Destroyed another top 8 team today.

I reckon that stat about the Dees is about as useful as our stat at the MCG.

Wouldn’t say they destroyed the eagles last week

They’ll just about go in as favourites in all of those games.

1 Like

I’m assuming this is just some sort of hatred talking, rather than reality.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Destroyed GWS today. Didn’t say they did that to WC, but you could read it that way if wanted to. My point stands, they’re a good team and they play an appealing style.

Nah, I don’t rate them at all. They play a good brand but not consistent enough for me, nor mentally tough enough.

They do play an appealing style

However to finish 5th after only beating 2 top of teams is plain lucky in my opinion. It also shows they got lucky with their draw as they only played each top 4 team once.
Granted that’s not their fault, it was just the way the season turned out

Anyways that’s the way the cards fell this year, lets hope next year our mob find themselves in an even better position

Agreed, it was just a funny year. I’d probably prefer to see them go deep than any of the other big Melbourne based teams, probably doing a bit of barracking

I won’t lie I don’t like Melbourne one bit so it probably skewes the comments I make on them somewhat haha

But your definitely right, it has been a funny year