What’s the best thing ever

Bingo! Straight from Alan. :rofl:

Farking Carlton.

1 Like

Best. Thing. Ever.

Jurassic park.

2 Likes

Watching dingus jr experiencing VR on the PS4 last night.

It’s good to see a teenager still able to exhibit wonder at an experience.

1 Like

Blitz is the best thing ever!

It makes me happy when I’m angry and angry when I’m happy. It doesn’t matter if people agree or disagree, we all want the same thing (except @Diggers). We laugh together, we cry together, we’re like a big dysfunctional family that seems to work.

As I said, worst best thing ever!

8 Likes

@nevillebartos is also bte

Nah dude you’re wife is awesome I agree, but we all have itches that need scratching…

Fortunately Kira was happy to help out on that front.

I’m also disappointed you didn’t mention that I look like Shrek in your comeback. You’re slipping :wink:

Waking up feeling fully rested, looking at the clock and seeing it’s 1am, and realizing you can go back to sleep for another few hours.

5 Likes

When we lost to Collingwood on ANZAC day, I felt as though there were some really good vibes on the forum after the match, despite the result. It was strangely uniting, and the display of disapproval from our supporters at the match reflected that.

2 Likes

Jacob Townsend…

1 Like

A nice cold beer or burbon after a rubbish day at work

2 Likes

A nice cold beer after a great day at work

4 Likes

A cold beer instead of work

7 Likes

nothing gets blitzers together like a hatred of umpires and the afl.

1 Like

Nope, Nowhere near the same satisfaction.

A cold beer at work.

1 Like

Working in a place that makes cold beer.

4 Likes

Duff brewery sampler

player tiers are the best ever

5 Likes

My grandfather worked at the Carlton brewery. Employees were entitled to a pot of beer at morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and when they finished.
He didn’t drink beer but took it home in a lemonade bottle and gave it to the neighbours.

5 Likes

Website Design