What’s the best thing ever

I’ve been told the Costco sell a chip that ends all chip wars. Kettle style CRINKLE cut.

Probably in a 2kg bag tho

Tomato sauce chips are corking

Halloumi

That’s pretty cool, CB. Congrats to you both.

1 Like

The next EFC premiership.

At one stage I was President of an association for a year. I gave only one formal instruction: at any association function, the only crisps served will be Original.

6 Likes

Nachos and tacos are both clearly more a best thing ever than chips.

1 Like

Drew Barrymores …

What?

Fantastic stuff my friend.

1 Like

And by the way, the answer to this thread is the act of having a p/ss when you were really really really desperate to have a p/ss.

Best feeling in the world. And yes, including that other thing.

4 Likes

All of them?

1 Like

Nah…

Driving when you’re low on fuel and the distance to the next servo is further than the ‘distance to empty’ reading. You’re turning off the AC, got car in Eco mode, rolling in neutral, heart in the mouth stuff.

Then you just make it to the servo and fill up. Floor it home.

(Why can’t we have both gif?)

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s me!!!

What a time to be alive.

Biggest worries are now phone reception, low on fuel. Oh, and the world is on the verge of environmental collapse.

Cuddling a koala has to be up there.
Just don’t wear your best shirt.

1 Like

It’s when your having an argument with your wife. She has read the situation utterly incorrectly and has jumped to a ridiculous and potentially dangerous conclusion. An eyelid is not bat, you’re at the top of your game, you articulate a cutting counter point leaving her stunned for its brevity, truth and power. You sit back taking a long draw on your glass of Pinot, a knowing glint in your eye “ im sorry” she says “I was wrong” you nod to yourself, satisfied with another victory.

7 Likes

Fantasies are lovely aren’t they?

8 Likes

It’s why I’m more into preseason.

7 Likes

Ha, I remember exiting the Snowy Mountains having had both of the pissant towns on the way being out of fuel. Luckily it was mostly downhill to civilisation…

1 Like