What’s the problem?

Who is this player called Culture? When was he recruited? What position does he play? How many disposals, shepherds, tackles, hard ball gets, chases, smothers, Marks did he get last week - whatever.

Why was he best on ground against Collingwood but we haven’t seen him since?
Some may call it culture I call it work ethic. There is talent on the list admittedly we are not a high end team, but we should be mixing it consistently with teams around us. The work ethic and want to be your best is not there.

I don’t call that culture, our issues are completely with the players and their willingness to play at your best week in week out.

Players for mine.

Were talking about everything else, because i suppose everything else can be fixed. But the president or culture or coaches cant make Joe not kick oob shanks. Get everything right off field and a good culture will help but at the end of the day its only the players that run out onto the ground and only them who will determine success.

1 Like

More that I think that it falls across a few options - Richardson/Worsfold/Culture/The players. But I reckon it predates Richardson and Worsfold. Other than Watson, Hooker and maybe McPhee I can’t think of anyone in the last 20 years who became a significantly better player after becoming a Bomber.

I don’t think the board, CEO or Dodoro are significant contributors to it.

My response from EFC Membership.

"Thanks for contacting Essendon FC Member Services

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. I have taken you off the automatic roll over for the 2021 season and no further payments will be taken out. If you do wish to renew your EFC membership, just contact us via email or you can do so online.

If you have any further questions, please let me know."

Kind regards,

If they fix the mess at this Club, I will definitely renew.

1 Like

2 Likes

No Hocking option?

After hearing Goddard speak today and seeing the way he constantly flown the flag for us and demanded high standards I think the club has to do everything in its power to get him on board in a coaching role. Others that I would like to see involved are Jobe Watson and potentially Lloyd

4 Likes

Culture in the lead.

4th is the CEO.

Given the CEO is accountable for culture… Xavier?

When in doubt go with B “the CEO”, that’s what I did on my VCE exams…wonder why I got a score of 22 :thinking:

All our problems would be fixed if we wore red shorts more often.

The tide turned the moment Robson sold the sash for the seatbelt game. I warned him. He argued with me. He was wrong.

2 Likes

Our bad culture has existed well before X. I would argue that it predates us even being bad, including under Sheedy in the 90s

Also, lol at “mabo” currently sitting in second place.

“Jesus this farking photocopier, I already cleared Tray 3”

1 Like

Why is there no option for “Too Many Threads”?

That’s the exact same response I got when I protested Hird’s sacking.

1 Like

I think our innovation has lacked purpose