What song cant you get out of your head from this morning

Ritual - Ghost

anything by that band is a pleasure to have stuck in ones head .

I’m thinking the more irritating ones.

Kylie can’t get you out of my head was just that the other day but it was ok because I just thought about her bum afterwards

Let’s Go All The Way - Sly Fox

Last night I was painting the house.

The house was empty and silent.

Except for “Quack, quack, quack, quack - ■■■■-a-doodle dooo…”

Over and over and over again in my head.

■■■■■■ kids!

They’re two, they’re four, they’re six, they’re eight
Shunting trucks and hauling freight
Red and green and brown and blue
They’re the Really Useful crew…

I know - it’s a new tune everyday but it’s always a kids tune.

Well, this now.
Zininini
Zininini
Zininini…

I just can’t get this thread out of my head. Boy I was so fricken bored when I thought of it.

I’ve had Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is, stuck in my head since I woke, but with the clear visuals from the memory of some friends performing it on a New Years Eve

A few weeks ago I had the flu, as in the actual one you should have seasonal vaccination for. In my latent stages I started to experience songs actually sticking in my head and I would just revert back to them when I wasn’t thinking about anything, other than changing my sweat drenched t shirt.

That song by heart where she picks up a bloke on the side of the road and they have a ■■■■ would not leave for love nor money when my temp was at it’s worse. The only thing that stopped it was neurofen.

And as for the magic roundabout hallucinations…

Zebedee said it was time to go.

Can’t stop thinking about this song but I think it’s more because I keep associating it with Walla popping his collar. Only heard the song on Friday night too:

Had to make phone calls all morning

Walking Down Madison - Kirsty MacColl.

koala pls.

LOL How have I never heard that.

tarantino loves that song.